Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Has Chip picked all his staff yet, any FA signings yet, who we drafting, will O line health heal and be solid for next season, who is QB of this team ... what the heck do I do with my time between now and next September ? Damn, only 2 days since SB and already I'm stir crazy.

Can't stand this phase .. it stinks ... and I'm now way past chasing skirt time so it REALLY sucks for me. I'm actually contemplating visiting my local library and taking out a couple of books. Can't say whether I'll read any, but that's a sign of just how bad it is.

PHUCK ...
Zero
Chip has at least a DC left to pick. He's already picked his OC, most of his assistants, his ST coorinator, his nose but not his QB.

The OL health depends on if the Eagles use Obamacare or continue with their current plan. Reports are that Peters is doing well, Kelce is running and Herremans expects to be baaaack.

Between now and September I recommend warm thighs, Gentleman Jack and a jacuzzi. Keep a laptop close for WingHead reports or keep your lap topped close with warm thighs ... your choice.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Feb 5 2013, 05:46 PM) *
Has Chip picked all his staff yet, any FA signings yet, who we drafting, will O line health heal and be solid for next season, who is QB of this team ... what the heck do I do with my time between now and next September ? Damn, only 2 days since SB and already I'm stir crazy.

Can't stand this phase .. it stinks ... and I'm now way past chasing skirt time so it REALLY sucks for me. I'm actually contemplating visiting my local library and taking out a couple of books. Can't say whether I'll read any, but that's a sign of just how bad it is.

PHUCK ...

For a good read, try Killing Lincoln by O'Reilly.

It's about the Lincoln Assassination but reads like a thriller.

Really good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.