Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Superbowl
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Can't believe how unprepared the 49ers looked. Their entire team looked out of sync in the first half.

Curious what you guys thought of the no-call. I'm fine with it, because I don't think he catches that ball anyways. I think Baltimore played a better game, and SF only has themselves to blame for the loss.

I went into the game leaning towards wanting SF to win, but Jim Harbaugh is insufferable. By the end of the game, I was happy John had won.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Feb 4 2013, 11:30 AM) *
Can't believe how unprepared the 49ers looked. Their entire team looked out of sync in the first half.

Curious what you guys thought of the no-call. I'm fine with it, because I don't think he catches that ball anyways. I think Baltimore played a better game, and SF only has themselves to blame for the loss.

I went into the game leaning towards wanting SF to win, but Jim Harbaugh is insufferable. By the end of the game, I was happy John had won.

I too was leaning on SF to win. Though I must admit, I really didn't care. SF really did look unprepared and it was discouraging, only because I had higher expectations for the face-off.

While I am still not impressed with Flacco (as a whole), he played a solid game and was worthy of the game MVP.

I thought the last play was a penalty, but a good no call. The refs allowed the players to play, and allowed quite a bit of liberty (face masks, late hits etc..).

I was pleased SF made a game of it.

Kaepernick, has a laser for an arm. The ball moves at a high velocity, and he isn't afraid to try and get it into the tight spots. He started off shaky, but found his rhythm later in the game. Good on him. He looks like a keeper.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
as much as I enjoyed the game, and was feeling Balt would win and couldn't find many to agree with me on that, I am still left with this empty feeling from the awareness of just how far away Eagles are from winning one.

and now I have to go through another down time period waiting to see what happens in free agency, and to find out how much fluff we attract with our end of April picks in the draft.

Plus, 6ers and flyers don't interest me, Phillies will no doubt disappoint, and it's that long period until the next season opener. And I have this sinking feeling that I doubt I will ever, in what remains of my lifetime, get to see us loft that Lombardi and for us to know we have .... one.

Man, even this 1st day into the true and real off season is DRAGGING !!!!

Phuck ...
Dreagon
I saw two damn good teams playing hard nosed football. I still think the 49ers are the more complete team, but Baltimore was playing with more fire.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Feb 4 2013, 11:30 AM) *

I bet on the Ravens to win outright, so I'm happy.

The 49ers kept tempting fate by digging themselves holes against the Packers and Falcons - finally it caught up with them. They had multiple chances near the end to tie/take the lead, and STILL got the ball back with a few seconds left after pissing away two of their timeouts in the 2nd half, including to avoid a delay of game (really?), and of course this is after their unbelievably bad first half and giving up a return td to open the second. The 49ers are going to be a really good team for a really long time, I'm shocked they still 'should've' won considering all of their screw-ups. And yeah, watching these 2 teams go at it makes me think of how far away from a ring we are.

I thought the no-call was poor in terms of pure 'was it a penalty' but I wouldn't expect them to call it in that situation, so whatever.
nephillymike
When God is on your side it doesn't matter who is against you. Don't you know that God had the Ravens??

Despite the criminal with six kids from four baby mamas, I wanted John Harbaugh and Flacco to win.

I thought the commercials were the worst ones I can remember.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.