Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's Up With This Site ???
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Lately, I've been having problems getting into the site. Too many "fatal errors" are interrupting things.

C'mon boys ... fix whatever is causing these problems, it's spoiling the experience and becoming all too frequent lately. You don't want any of us running away out of frustration, do you ?

Well, maybe that's not such a great question to ask ... consider it rhetorical ... burp !
mcnabbulous
I've noticed issues too, but almost exclusively from my iPhone. I guess some from the web, too.
DeF Switch
Had the same issue
Keenan24
Huh, weird... I have never had any problems..... I almost exclusively access the site from my Android.
Rick
It's also slooooooooowwwwww......
nephillymike
I thought it was just me and was about to fire the gerbil I had in my CPU.

I'm getting out of memory messages when posting and other issues getting on.

I thought they put me on a word count to keep my posts more tolerable!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 1 2013, 06:31 PM) *
I thought they put me on a word count to keep my posts more tolerable!

Didn't I see an official post to that effect? ohmy.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 1 2013, 11:31 PM) *
I'm getting out of memory messages when posting and other issues getting on.

That's just your age tongue.gif
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Feb 2 2013, 06:51 AM) *
That's just your age tongue.gif

and the affect of the sun hitting that spot on his head left uncovered by any visor !
xsv
SPAM, essentially automated registrations and attempts to post advertisements, have risen exponentially, causing an increased need for more RAM in the server. I've been trying several different SPAM fighting techniques, rather than adding more RAM because this server is at it maximum amount allowable, and in order to add more ram, I need to upgrade to a new server.

I'm on my last couple of ideas before I bite the bullet. Things seem faster today.... I guess we'll see.
Zero
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Feb 2 2013, 10:53 AM) *
and the affect of the sun hitting that spot on his head left uncovered by any visor !

Sun spots on my head?
nephillymike
QUOTE (xsv @ Feb 4 2013, 09:21 AM) *
SPAM, essentially automated registrations and attempts to post advertisements, have risen exponentially, causing an increased need for more RAM in the server. I've been trying several different SPAM fighting techniques, rather than adding more RAM because this server is at it maximum amount allowable, and in order to add more ram, I need to upgrade to a new server.

I'm on my last couple of ideas before I bite the bullet. Things seem faster today.... I guess we'll see.

Thanks X!

So I'm not on a word count??
xsv
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 4 2013, 09:16 PM) *
Thanks X!

So I'm not on a word count??

Nope. I think I speak for all of us when I say you should be posting more, and not being limited to a word count.

About 3 days now without an issue. Server seems responsive today also. Hopefully, it stays that way.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (xsv @ Feb 5 2013, 11:33 AM) *
About 3 days now without an issue. Server seems responsive today also. Hopefully, it stays that way.

thank you ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.