Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bringing Back Kelly Green Jerseys
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
DeF Switch
Hey,

I just signed the petition "Jeffrey Lurie: reinstate "kelly green" as the official color of the Philadelphia Eagles." and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 50,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/jeffrey-lu...e_id=wbPQpzrbxN
mcnabbulous
Done
nephillymike
I think I'm one of the minority, but I like the midnight green better.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 31 2013, 12:51 PM) *

Same here - if he wins a Superbowl, then I'll sign it - as will a hell of a lot more than 50,000 people.
mcnabbulous
I don't care all that much from a visual perspective (I would say I lean towards Kelly) but from a traditional perspective, I think Kelly green is Eagles football, which is why I'm in favor of it.
Rick

I must be in the minority, too then. I prefer it myself.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
PINK.

The way this team played this year, they should give them PINK ... until they DESERVE to wear green, kelly or midnight, I don't care ... but they need to DESERVE whichever is the uni of the year.
navyeagles
Signed... i would like a mix though.. the kelly green with the logo we have now..
Reality Fan

I am with you....like them just fine right now....
JaxEagle
Eagles should be Kelly Green, period. My opinion anyway...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.