Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm not a visor kind of guy
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Doesn't mean squat, but I've never been fond of the visor look. Not on Payton, not on Spurrier and not on Kelly.

But, I do like this:
  • The Eagles’ secondary could be completely blown up
  • Asomugha's game had declined years ago
  • LeSean McCoy isn’t disappointed that Kelly is his new coach
  • At the Senior Bowl, the words “brilliant” and “innovative” came up 539 times in discussions pertaining to Kelly
  • Kelly will keep Mike Vick and Nick Foles and play them both
  • Kelly might need to wait one year before he gets his model quarterback
  • Sarcasm is Kelly’s second language
Get yo popcorn ready! laugh.gif

Bocadelphia Eagles John
I can't comment about your sports inspired analytical acumen, but your fashion sense inspires great emotional reaction among your reading audience. What did visors ever do to you to deserve such dismissive treatment ? laugh.gif
Zero
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Jan 26 2013, 11:39 AM) *
I can't comment about your sports inspired analytical acumen, but your fashion sense inspires great emotional reaction among your reading audience. What did visors ever do to you to deserve such dismissive treatment ? laugh.gif

Besides the fact that I have exposed skin on the top of my head?
chuckp
"Kelly will keep Mike Vick and Nick Foles and play them both"
"Kelly might need to wait one year before he gets his model quarterback"

So why keep Vick for what like 16 million and now gets run down by fucking DT and is one dumb ass that can't read defenses......no thanks
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 26 2013, 03:36 PM) *
Besides the fact that I have exposed skin on the top of my head?

LOL ... oh, ok then ...

Oops ... exposed skin on skull alert, visors forbidden !
JaxEagle
I have no issue with the visor. I don't care what he wears. A visor looks better than a Michelin Man suit.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (chuckp @ Jan 26 2013, 07:37 PM) *
"Kelly might need to wait one year before he gets his model quarterback"

I think this much is true. I can't see Chip tolerating too much of Foles underthrowing like he does. This first season is going to be mostly a trial by fire. The real fun will be season 2.

As for Vick I'll be surprised if he's still an Eagle unless he accepts a massive paycut, and even then...
phillyfan4ever
I have no problem with the visor look, in fact i owned several of them. I don't really care what the coach wears as long as he motivates the team and earns the "W's"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.