Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best info On Chip Kelly offense on the net
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spreadgeek
If you are really interested in what Chip did at Oregon this site is for you. This article was especially designed for Eagles fans. Go Chip, go Ducks and now go Eagles!

Chip Kelly's offense anlaysis
nephillymike
http://fishduck.com/the-chip-kelly-oregon-...side-zone-read/

I just watched the first tutorial. This is from a link posted by Z a few weeks ago. Went to the site, this is the first video.

I saw so many run plays I had to have a cigarette to calm me down.

Our personnel could really fit that system. Mccoy, Maclin, Jackson, Vick, Brown.

We could give people fits.

I like the idea of runnig the zone read to neutralize their best DE or OLB.

And everyone's borrowed this from Chip. We have the master.

7 yds per run play, evne though the defense knows what play is called over 50% of the time!!

No more delay of game penalties.

Run baby run!!!
MistahNickells
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 16 2013, 10:36 PM) *
http://fishduck.com/the-chip-kelly-oregon-...side-zone-read/

I just watched the first tutorial. This is from a link posted by Z a few weeks ago. Went to the site, this is the first video.

I saw so many run plays I had to have a cigarette to calm me down.

Our personnel could really fit that system. Mccoy, Maclin, Jackson, Vick, Brown.

We could give people fits.

I like the idea of runnig the zone read to neutralize their best DE or OLB.

And everyone's borrowed this from Chip. We have the master.

7 yds per run play, evne though the defense knows what play is called over 50% of the time!!

No more delay of game penalties.

Run baby run!!!

yes I'm very excited to see how we execute this offense this year biggrin.gif
iggleslover49
Watching the video on the power play gives me some new found excitement on what the fireman can bring to the line this year. It's like all the pieces are in place to run THAT offense
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.