Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles Offseason Moves
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Well, since I know we have a lot of GM's here, here's what needs to be decided in the near future:

Unrestricted Free Agents - who of these do you bring back to probable higher salaries:

Colt Anderson - restricted free agent
Q. Dunlap, A. Jordan, D. Landri, DR Cromartie, D. Tapp, J Dorenbos = unrestricted free agents

I bring back Anderson, Landri and Dorenbos. If the price is right, maybe Tapp, but we need playing time for Curry.

DRC. I don't need any pussies on this team. I need players that put the effort in. He can take his Batman suit and get a group fare with Nnamdi and get the hell out of town.

High priced current players:

Vick = $15M if here this year, with $3M if here three days after the SB.
Nnamdi - $15M

I have never seen poorer CB play in all my years as an Eagle fan by ANY CB. EVER. Not toast Jenkins, not an RFA, not anyone. That being said, if he came free I wouldn't have him on my team. No to Nnamdi.

Vick. Chip said he wants smart, quick decisions and that sacks are the fault of the QB. Vick went 0 for 3. He's done.
Reality Fan
Nahmdi is done....I think Vick is also but that is a wild card with Kelly. My guess is that he will strap it up with Foles. DRC is going to be back if I had to bet.

I will not be surprised to see half the players disappear from last year's team. It is really wild right now because no one knows what Kelly will try to run so it is hard to say who he keeps.

Going to be a fun spring and summer.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 20 2013, 02:00 PM) *
Well, since I know we have a lot of GM's here, here's what needs to be decided in the near future:

Unrestricted Free Agents - who of these do you bring back to probable higher salaries:

Colt Anderson - restricted free agent
Q. Dunlap, A. Jordan, D. Landri, DR Cromartie, D. Tapp, J Dorenbos = unrestricted free agents

I bring back Anderson, Landri and Dorenbos. If the price is right, maybe Tapp, but we need playing time for Curry.

DRC. I don't need any pussies on this team. I need players that put the effort in. He can take his Batman suit and get a group fare with Nnamdi and get the hell out of town.

High priced current players:

Vick = $15M if here this year, with $3M if here three days after the SB.
Nnamdi - $15M

I have never seen poorer CB play in all my years as an Eagle fan by ANY CB. EVER. Not toast Jenkins, not an RFA, not anyone. That being said, if he came free I wouldn't have him on my team. No to Nnamdi.

It feels weird to be agreeing with you smile.gif I'm uncertain about DRC but from what I've read about Kelly he doesn't tolerate half-hearted effort so I'd say you're right.

Vick. Chip said he wants smart, quick decisions and that sacks are the fault of the QB. Vick went 0 for 3. He's done.

Although it's good when you agree with me biggrin.gif Too many people seem to think that Vick may survive because Kelly's college offense used a mobile QB. I've been confident Vick is gone since he was appointed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.