Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, Marty's off to the Jets
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Do you trade Vick for Tebow? I don't want the guy as a starter, but he could be effective as an option FB ... no?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 19 2013, 08:23 AM) *
Do you trade Vick for Tebow? I don't want the guy as a starter, but he could be effective as an option FB ... no?

laugh.gif

I still don't understand how Marty gets a job in the NFL, I really don't. Not to mention his style of offense to what the Jets have as personnel seems unbelievably stupid.

With Chip Kelly as our HC, I could actually see some real success and effectiveness come out of bringing in Tebow as an option player, I would be open to seeing how that works. After all the guy does have some skills and he just wins, and is a leader too - just keep Foles as our starter.
mcnabbulous
Look at the rankings of his offenses in Philly. He's been more than successful.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 19 2013, 01:44 PM) *
Look at the rankings of his offenses in Philly. He's been more than successful.

True.

Not surprised at all he got hired, but shocked he got hired by the Jets.

Can you imagine a chuck and duck offense with Sanchez?

Marty is as bad as Andy in lack of balance.

He's a good OC, but that's a real bad fit.

Maybe they hired him so they could get Vick?? Still Vick is not good e

As far as Tebow, I say maybe.

I've never seen a more overhyped should have been 4th round draft pick ever.

He may be able to help in a backup role here, IF Chip is sold on his old offense, which he says he isn't.
Zero
To me, Tebow = FB or big RB who can throw a little. Not QB who can run.
_KAMELOT_
Good riddance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.