Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradley in JAX
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
Gus Bradley to coach Jacksonville.

I want everyone to swear that if Jax turns around and starts winning before we do we'll march on Lurie's house and run him outta here.....
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jan 17 2013, 02:15 PM) *
Gus Bradley to coach Jacksonville.

I want everyone to swear that if Jax turns around and starts winning before we do we'll march on Lurie's house and run him outta here.....

A lot of Jim Haslett comparisons today. Obviously we'll see how it plays out, but the Eagles move is a risk worth taking, IMO.

Even if it doesn't work out, I still credit the aggressiveness in taking the chance on Kelly.
samaroo
Aggressive? Yes.

But I still wanted Bradley. If Chip works out, great. I just wish he woulda been someone else's experiment. But I am hopeful.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 17 2013, 06:57 PM) *
Aggressive? Yes.

But I still wanted Bradley. If Chip works out, great. I just wish he woulda been someone else's experiment. But I am hopeful.

As I said, I wasn't enthusiastic about Kelly, but it's more exciting than Bradley. That's the most compelling part about this.
samaroo
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 17 2013, 08:11 PM) *
As I said, I wasn't enthusiastic about Kelly, but it's more exciting than Bradley. That's the most compelling part about this.

Having lived in Jacksonville since 2004, I'm really surprised by this move. This seems competent and smart, which is not their usual MO.

But now I hope Bradley sucks, cause I hate the Faguars so much. One company owns both TV affiliate stations that carry the NFL down there, and if the Jags are on one channel, they won't even show a game on the other. It could be Philly/NY for the #1 seed in week 17, but they'll show Old Yeller, or something. Pisses me off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.