Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teo
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
So I think we can all agree that you don't draft a 4-3 MLB in the top-5, right?

What a joke. If that guy didn't go to Notre Dame, he wouldn't have sniffed the Heisman ceremony.
make_it_rain
Missing tackles all over the place..... he'd fit right in with the guys we have out there now!

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Jan 8 2013, 02:17 PM) *
Missing tackles all over the place..... he'd fit right in with the guys we have out there now!

I was in class and was 'watching' it on gamecast - after about 2 minutes when it was 21-0, I chuckled and paid attention to my professor.

Pathetic.
Pbfan
man, he saw millions of dollars fly out the window with his performance yesterday. his draft stock dropped big time
samaroo
All of which means...

...we'll probably draft him 4th overall. We gotta address LB, right? rolleyes.gif
VICKtory
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 8 2013, 09:25 PM) *
All of which means...

...we'll probably draft him 4th overall. We gotta address LB, right? rolleyes.gif

If we don't trade up to get him (cough cough Brandon Graham)
samaroo
QUOTE (VICKtory @ Jan 9 2013, 12:01 AM) *
If we don't trade up to get him (cough cough Brandon Graham)

But, maybe those days are all behind us now!

Would anyone here be upset if we traded down for more picks? I can't think of anyone coming out this year who's really got me excited...can we trade our 1st rd pick this year for Oakland's 1st rounder next year? That would pretty much guarantee us getting Clowney (assuming he declares next year.)
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 9 2013, 01:11 AM) *

Would anyone here be upset if we traded down for more picks? I can't think of anyone coming out this year who's really got me excited...can we trade our 1st rd pick this year for Oakland's 1st rounder next year? That would pretty much guarantee us getting Clowney (assuming he declares next year.)

Every draft has superstars, you don't want to waste a #4 pick. Forget waiting until next year.
mcnabbulous
Trading down is typically a pipe dream. Everyone talks about wanting to do it, but it requires someone having interest in moving up.

For this year, the only way I see that possible is if Geno Smith falls to #4. Assuming we don't want him, there may be a team that wants to move up and get him.

After watching some of his videos last night, I ultimately think Andy will draft him #1. I have some questions about his willingness to look at secondary targets (which is hard to see on some of the tape) but he has everything you could want in a QB physically. He definitely has the composure under pressure and accuracy, which are two huge assets.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 9 2013, 01:11 AM) *

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.