Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2012 Eagles vs Alabama...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
eaglesphan27
Just for some fun, who would win this game? Position group by position group which team is better? Coaching comparison not needed. Go...
Dreagon
lol! You guys had a bad season, but it ain't like you're the Chiefs...or the usual Browns team (I had to give Cleveland a break since they climbed a shade above awful this year)

But as a fellow traveler whose team dwells in the Valley of Suckitude, I feel your pain laugh.gif
make_it_rain

Just no.

Alabama prob has an edge over the rag tag offensive line the Eagles put together, but any NFL team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any college team.

It's a completely different game.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Jan 8 2013, 11:04 AM) *

Just no.

Alabama prob has an edge over the rag tag offensive line the Eagles put together, but any NFL team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any college team.

It's a completely different game.

Precisely.

The idiot notion that any college team can beat any NFL team is just that, idiotic.

Maybe 9 or 10 Bama players will see the NFL - the Jags or Chiefs (both of whom have 53 players who made it to the NFL) would annihilate them.
eaglesphan27
Jeesh, tough crowd! Just trying to divert a little attention since I can only speculate on the new coach for so many days in a row. wink.gif
D Rock
Keep it moving, people.

There's nothing to see here.

samaroo
Okay, who would win...Alabama, or Ditka?

Pre-heart attack Ditka, not the post-surgery nice guy. happy.gif
JaxEagle
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jan 8 2013, 09:33 PM) *
Okay, who would win...Alabama, or Ditka?

Pre-heart attack Ditka, not the post-surgery nice guy. happy.gif

lol!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.