Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bruce Arian
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
navyeagles
Well it came out today that the Eagles have permission to interview Bruce Arian from the Colts. He did a good job this year has the interm head coach of the Colts. The down side is, he is 60 years old. Do any of you factor in age when thinking about our next head coach?
Zero
Yes. ac6.gif And I'm an old fart myself.
TGryn
My concern is mainly that the Colts rode an emotional wave around Pagano's condition and recovery all year, so their success may have been more about a one-season phenomena than good organizational skills on Arians' part.

His offenses' success levels have been decent but not consistently stellar, which is another issue. He's going to have to come in and really 'wow' Lurie and Roseman during his interview to get hired here, I think.
Rick
QUOTE (TGryn @ Jan 5 2013, 09:37 PM) *
His offenses' success levels have been decent but not consistently stellar, which is another issue. He's going to have to come in and really 'wow' Lurie and Roseman during his interview to get hired here, I think.

They do have a rookie QB last time I checked...
JaxEagle
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 6 2013, 08:21 AM) *

Yes, and arguably the most mature rookie ever. Arrians is the only one that I am hoping we do not hire. I'd rather have McCoy or Nolan or Koetter. I think I'd like Bradley most of that list.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (navyeagles @ Jan 5 2013, 03:59 PM) *
Well it came out today that the Eagles have permission to interview Bruce Arian from the Colts. He did a good job this year has the interm head coach of the Colts. The down side is, he is 60 years old. Do any of you factor in age when thinking about our next head coach?

You're concerned that he's 60?!?!? I mean if the guy was 75 that's one thing, but he's in damn good shape and it's not like he's wearing adult diapers yet.
JaxEagle
delete
TGryn
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 6 2013, 05:21 AM) *

More concerned about his tenure in Pittsburgh, where he had Rothlesberger most of the time and still didn't dominate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.