Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Hated Eagles
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
5. Shawn Adrews -- Lazy faker. Is he homeless yet.

4. Jason Babin -- no explanation needed.

3. Asante Samuel -- can't tackle. Cancer to rest of team. Only cares about $$

2. Brian Westbrook -- ate up a roster spot for years while pretending he was going to play. Meanwhile, he had no intnetion of playing 95% of the time and was faking it just to collect a paycheck. The fact that he was one of the best off all time before he started the charade only makes it worse.

1. Andy Reid. Biggest fraud, choker, dipshit of all time -- maybe in history of all sports, not just Eagles.
Dreagon
I'm sorta surprised TO didn't make the list
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 4 2013, 01:58 PM) *
I'm sorta surprised TO didn't make the list

Who? Never heard of him.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Doug Pederson
TGryn
Kevin Allen. Antone Davis. Mike Mamula. Barrett Brooks. Blaine Bishop. Where to stop?
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (TGryn @ Jan 4 2013, 02:45 PM) *
Kevin Allen. Antone Davis. Mike Mamula. Barrett Brooks. Blaine Bishop. Where to stop?

Sean Considne.
eaglesphan27
Al "Pass Interference" Harris
"Toast" Jenkins
Mamula
Na "Best Practice Player Ever" Brown
Eyrie
Tommy Hutton, Terrell Owens, Blaine Bishop, Bobby Hoying, Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell.
Buddy
Michael Vick is my most hated.
There are so many Eagle players that can be hated because they were terrible football players. But Michael Vick was not only a terrible football player, but a terrible person. Hate that dude.
Finally I won't have to be ashamed of telling people I'm an Eagles fan, cause he's as good as gone now.

Oh yeah, I hated Ray Rhodes too. Kotite makes the list, along with... Reggie "turn-coat" White!
Damn, I forgot Donovan McNabb. I waited ten plus years to get rid of him and when he did leave, what did I get VICK!
Oh the agony!!!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Jan 4 2013, 01:46 PM) *
5. Shawn Adrews -- Lazy faker. Is he homeless yet.

4. Jason Babin -- no explanation needed.

3. Asante Samuel -- can't tackle. Cancer to rest of team. Only cares about $$

2. Brian Westbrook -- ate up a roster spot for years while pretending he was going to play. Meanwhile, he had no intnetion of playing 95% of the time and was faking it just to collect a paycheck. The fact that he was one of the best off all time before he started the charade only makes it worse.

1. Andy Reid. Biggest fraud, choker, dipshit of all time -- maybe in history of all sports, not just Eagles.

What is the source of your Westbrook slam? I never heard that.
Zero
QUOTE (TGryn @ Jan 4 2013, 02:45 PM) *

Allen is without doubt my first choice.
nephillymike
1. Nnamdi (sp?)
2. Pinkston
3. Freddie Mitchell
4. Simoneau
5. Bobby April
Mr. Bonko
Jim Washburn -- Douche
Rick
QUOTE (Buddy @ Jan 4 2013, 08:06 PM) *
Michael Vick is my most hated.
There are so many Eagle players that can be hated because they were terrible football players. But Michael Vick was not only a terrible football player, but a terrible person. Hate that dude.

Have to agree with you 100%. I was pissed when they signed him and even more pissed when they gave him all that money. Talk about the biggest fraud in the history of the NFL..Vick is that and nobody is even close to him.
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 4 2013, 09:04 PM) *
What is the source of your Westbrook slam? I never heard that.

Source? My source is me. I was paying attention. This guy is one of the few players in the league who had the brains, education and astuteness to get intimately involved in the details and negotiation of his last contract (with the Eagles). I remember reading articles when got the extension questioning why he even bothered to pay an agent given the level of detail he was personally handling.

So he knew exactly what he had to do those last few years to make sure he got every last penny out of the Eagles. Normally, I would say hats off to someone like this for being such a good businessman, but in the case her was perpetrating a fraud by leading people to believe he could and would play in games. And thus taking a roster spot. Had he been honest, he would have been placed on IR or cut and it would have cost him millions.

The guy is a genius. He is all-time great on-the-field. But he is also a complete fraud.

And #36, if you are reading this, you know I am right. I get sick when I hear your name mentioned with character guys like Dawk. F U man. F U.
chuckp
1. Vick
2. Vick
3. Vick
4. Vick
5. Have to add Blabin
Eyrie
Whilst I still hate Vick for what he did, I left him off my list because I have no real complaints about how he behaved here. He wasn't a success as our QB but that was for reasons which I pointed out when Reid brought him here (inaccuracy, poor reads, ball holding) which were then exacerbated by poor playcalling and an injury-wrecked OL.
Rick
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Jan 5 2013, 03:01 PM) *
Source? My source is me. I was paying attention. This guy is one of the few players in the league who had the brains, education and astuteness to get intimately involved in the details and negotiation of his last contract (with the Eagles). I remember reading articles when got the extension questioning why he even bothered to pay an agent given the level of detail he was personally handling.

So he knew exactly what he had to do those last few years to make sure he got every last penny out of the Eagles. Normally, I would say hats off to someone like this for being such a good businessman, but in the case her was perpetrating a fraud by leading people to believe he could and would play in games. And thus taking a roster spot. Had he been honest, he would have been placed on IR or cut and it would have cost him millions.

The guy is a genius. He is all-time great on-the-field. But he is also a complete fraud.

And #36, if you are reading this, you know I am right. I get sick when I hear your name mentioned with character guys like Dawk. F U man. F U.

As usual, you're friggin' crazy. Never heard/read anything about this concern until you posted something you believe. I guess he was supposed to play with a concussion....
HOUSEoPAIN
Freddie Mitchell would easily be the most hated Eagle ever if not for 4th and 26th. Mike Mamula? Levon Kirkland?
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 6 2013, 08:18 AM) *
As usual, you're friggin' crazy. Never heard/read anything about this concern until you posted something you believe. I guess he was supposed to play with a concussion....

And I suppose you believe Shawn Andews' back really hurt.
Mr. Bonko
A-rod.

He is the most hated everything so I figure he belongs on this list too.
Rick
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Jan 6 2013, 02:12 PM) *
And I suppose you believe Shawn Andews' back really hurt.

As I said, you're friggin' crazy. What does he have to do with Westbrook?

Dr. Claw
keeping it to players only:

5. Todd Pinkston - manned up in the SB, but for the rest of his career he was the poster child for bullshit drafting in the Andy Reid era. Should have never been in the NFL period, and the Eagles actually started this dude? whatever you think of Maclin, you should (dis)respect the architect.

4. Marc Simoneau - symbol of Andy Reid's neglect of the LB position. that the defense immediately improved upon Trotter's return to the MLB slot said a whole lot. Eagles would give up a billion yards on downs.

3. Jason Babin - hands down the worst of the "hired hands" of the Reid Era (yes, even more than Mike Vick and Nbooty Assmonger). He and Washburn were two logs in a bowl as far as I'm concerned.

2. Kevin Kolb - when you realize what the Eagles gave up to draft this guy (who was supposed to be the successor to McNabb?) ... I had him circled as "Tim Couch" before he even started an NFL game based on his college career and some aspects of his game. Anthony Spencer could have been an Eagle. Plus, the scores of people who were butthurt over McNabb hyping this dude like he was the second coming of Christ behind center added on to the hate. best thing that ever happened was when the Eagles traded him and AZ (LOL!!) gave him a $60mil deal. did he even finish the 2012 season? nope. I'm gonna talk about Kolb for years after this.

1. Bill Romanowski -- anything you can say about Michael Vick (if you're a meathead Vick hater), multiply times 8000. I absolutely hated that the Eagles had this asswipe on the squad.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jan 6 2013, 10:28 AM) *
Freddie Mitchell would easily be the most hated Eagle ever if not for 4th and 26th. Mike Mamula? Levon Kirkland?

Mamula sucked. he almost made the list if not for my #1...
I had no problem with Kirkland

and Mitchell was bullshit, could have at least been Avant-type (seriously underrated Eagle) if he didn't have delusions of grandeur... but then again HE could have been OCHO CINCO!!!

Andy-era drafts sucked so hard sometimes.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Jan 7 2013, 02:26 PM) *
5. Todd Pinkston - manned up in the SB, but for the rest of his career he was the poster child for bullshit drafting in the Andy Reid era. Should have never been in the NFL period, and the Eagles actually started this dude? whatever you think of Maclin, you should (dis)respect the architect.

4. Marc Simoneau - symbol of Andy Reid's neglect of the LB position. that the defense immediately improved upon Trotter's return to the MLB slot said a whole lot. Eagles would give up a billion yards on downs.

3. Jason Babin - hands down the worst of the "hired hands" of the Reid Era (yes, even more than Mike Vick and Nbooty Assmonger). He and Washburn were two logs in a bowl as far as I'm concerned.

2. Kevin Kolb - when you realize what the Eagles gave up to draft this guy (who was supposed to be the successor to McNabb?) ... I had him circled as "Tim Couch" before he even started an NFL game based on his college career and some aspects of his game. Anthony Spencer could have been an Eagle. Plus, the scores of people who were butthurt over McNabb hyping this dude like he was the second coming of Christ behind center added on to the hate. best thing that ever happened was when the Eagles traded him and AZ (LOL!!) gave him a $60mil deal. did he even finish the 2012 season? nope. I'm gonna talk about Kolb for years after this.

1. Bill Romanowski -- anything you can say about Michael Vick (if you're a meathead Vick hater), multiply times 8000. I absolutely hated that the Eagles had this asswipe on the squad.

Your list is ok, but it seems to be more proper to blame Andy/Banner/whoever else than most of these guys. Pinkston IMO always put in the effort, he just sucked. Same with Simoneau, he just had no business being on the field. Babin at least had one great year with us, I'd say Aso was by far the worst of the 'mercenaries' - I don't think he's ever made a play as an Eagle.

The second Kolb was drafted I knew we were a franchise going downhill.

Romanowski deserved to be raped by a pack of baboons.....but since I barely remember his time here there's no way I can call him in the top 5, much less #1.

Isn't this fun? laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jan 7 2013, 03:47 PM) *
Your list is ok, but it seems to be more proper to blame Andy/Banner/whoever else than most of these guys. Pinkston IMO always put in the effort, he just sucked. Same with Simoneau, he just had no business being on the field. Babin at least had one great year with us, I'd say Aso was by far the worst of the 'mercenaries' - I don't think he's ever made a play as an Eagle.

The second Kolb was drafted I knew we were a franchise going downhill.

Romanowski deserved to be raped by a pack of baboons.....but since I barely remember his time here there's no way I can call him in the top 5, much less #1.

Isn't this fun? laugh.gif
I agree with most of this other than Kolb. The decision to draft a QB at that time was correct, much more than any of us realized. Kolb just wasn't the right guy. I remember explicitly hearing that Heckert loved him. I assume Andy did too. Sometimes you just miss with QB's. Ultimately that miss cost Andy his job.

HobbEs
1a. Kevin Allen (who raped a woman)
1b. Todd Pinkston (who played like a woman)
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 7 2013, 03:04 PM) *
I agree with most of this other than Kolb. The decision to draft a QB at that time was correct, much more than any of us realized. Kolb just wasn't the right guy. I remember explicitly hearing that Heckert loved him. I assume Andy did too. Sometimes you just miss with QB's. Ultimately that miss cost Andy his job.

The 2007 draft was probably our worst one that I can remember, we got Celek (meh) and Kolb (basically we got an underachieving DRC). Funny thing looking at that draft, the QB picks were so god-awful Kolb is actually the best one from that draft, edging out JaMarcus Russell due to the fact that Kolb is still playing and could potentially be a starter in the coming seasons.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jan 7 2013, 04:38 PM) *
The 2007 draft was probably our worst one that I can remember, we got Celek (meh) and Kolb (basically we got an underachieving DRC).
I'd have to go 2011.

Funny thing looking at that draft, the QB picks were so god-awful Kolb is actually the best one from that draft, edging out JaMarcus Russell due to the fact that Kolb is still playing and could potentially be a starter in the coming seasons.
I remember that being the case. I wonder of our FO noticed the same (if memory serves, it was the Brady Quinn draft) and decided to move back and get whom they thought was the best. In hindsight it seems forced, but we also needed a QB that year, as Donovan was clearly on the decline. Kolb just busted out.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 7 2013, 03:54 PM) *
I'd have to go 2011.

Kelce can still turn out to be good, and Henery looks like a reliable kicker for the next decade *knock on wood* so I'd have to disagree. But yeah 2011 sucked.
Mr. Bonko
How could I forget god ole' #2 -- David "The Choker" Akers.

Pro Bowl quality kicker who blew more critical playoff affecting kicks than Seka blew (you know what) in the 70's, Plus he got his teammates involved in a ponzi scheme that cost a lot of them big bucks and then blamed his double choke against the Packers in a playoff game on his sick daughter.

Hope he gets cut this week. Jerkoff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.