Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andy Reid to Arizona?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
I'm hearing from a lot of different places there is a 95% chance the deal will get done by the end of the week.

That didn't take long.
Rick
If I were Kolb I'd not be very happy.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 2 2013, 05:59 AM) *
If I were Kolb I'd not be very happy.

I don't know. He did pretty good under Reid, and is currently in danger of getting thrown out of Arizona. Reid might be his last hope of saving his career.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 2 2013, 07:55 AM) *
I don't know. He did pretty good under Reid, and is currently in danger of getting thrown out of Arizona. Reid might be his last hope of saving his career.

they dont have a GM. if they hire Reid before a new GM it means AR will have the same personnel power he had here. he gets a chance to try and salvage the career of his golden boy and show the NFL how great Kolb is. that team is doomed
Rick
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 2 2013, 07:55 AM) *

And Andy Reid was also the guy who promised him he was going to be the starting QB then, when he got hurt not even half way through his first game as the starter, he benched him. Then traded him away (surely doing him a favor of sorts).

I'd be pretty pissed at him.
mcnabbulous
I think if Arizona lands Heckert and Reid, they'll be okay. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised Andy would want to coach Kolb again (but I guess beggars can't be choosers.) If he traded Kolb away to begin with, it would be pretty clear that he didn't believe he was a franchise QB.

I like the thought of Andy going to KC.
VICKtory
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 2 2013, 10:57 AM) *
I think if Arizona lands Heckert and Reid, they'll be okay. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised Andy would want to coach Kolb again (but I guess beggars can't be choosers.) If he traded Kolb away to begin with, it would be pretty clear that he didn't believe he was a franchise QB.

I like the thought of Andy going to KC.

Agreed about KC.

Lots of talent to work with there, especially if Bowe comes back. Plus the first pick
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (VICKtory @ Jan 2 2013, 11:55 AM) *
Agreed about KC.

Lots of talent to work with there, especially if Bowe comes back. Plus the first pick

Andy needs a strong GM around him. I think that is the most glaring thing missing from our organization the past few years. Pioli has done a decent job in KC. I think having Andy there to help on the offensive side of things would be a good combination.

I do also think Arizona could be a good situation if he were able to convince Horton to stick around and coach the defense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.