Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who were the players who quit on Reid?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Lots of quotes from people like Vick, Shady and Avant about players who didn't give the effort to win. Who are the culprits? I'm thinking guys like Allen, ASO, Rogers-Cromartie. Allen was replaced by Anderson, a ST guy out desperation, ASO just seemed that he never did the study absolutely needed for a 31 year old player and Cromartie seemed to play when he felt like it (I think that was his rep before he came here).

Who else? What happened to Cole? Tapp plumeted off the depth chart. Maclin?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking completely rebuilding the secondary is a top priority. If the Eagles can trade down in the draft and grab a potential starter at OT and then use the extra pick(s) to go after S and CB ...?

All the talk about chemistry and building through the draft seems to tell me they won't be very active in FA. At least no mercenaries like Asomugha, maybe a return to the stradegy of grabbing relatively unknown young guys who are back-ups or practice squad players from other teams. Seems they've started that journey by signing 7 guys.
chuckp
Asomugha
Allen
DRC
Babin
GQSmooth
Bell, Watkins.

A lot of it was over valuation of talent QB, safeties, offensive lines, Maclin, CBs and LBs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.