Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles to interview Mike Nolan
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
That would be just about worst case scenario.
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 31 2012, 07:32 PM) *
That would be just about worst case scenario.

Seems so on the surface but I'm sure there were people saying that when Kraft interviewed Belicheck.
mcnabbulous
Belichick wasn't good in Cleveland, but Nolan was historically bad in SF. Additionally, the HC in Atlanta is a defensive guy. Who's really responsible for that success? If memory serves, Nolan is a 3-4 guy, but ATL runs a 4-3.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 1 2013, 11:27 AM) *
Additionally, the HC in Atlanta is a defensive guy. Who's really responsible for that success? If memory serves, Nolan is a 3-4 guy, but ATL runs a 4-3.

The irony is that defense is their weak point.
mcnabbulous
If there is anyone from Atlanta I would want, it would be their GM. They don't do anything from a coaching perspective that really impresses me.
Reality Fan
more importantly Nolan was a horrible head coach.....no idea why they would even consider him.......
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 1 2013, 12:15 PM) *
If there is anyone from Atlanta I would want, it would be their GM. They don't do anything from a coaching perspective that really impresses me.

Agreed.
make_it_rain
I liked how he would wear a suit on sidelines during the games, brought an element of class back to the position....but that's all I liked about him as a coach. Can't see them going with him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.