Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Andy
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Despite how things turned out, it was a fun ride. I wish we could have won the big one under your watch, but it wasn't meant to be. That by no means suggests you were a failure, in fact quite the opposite. You are the winningest coach in this franchises history, and you led us through our greatest period of sustained 'success'. All good things come to an end.

Best of luck with your next team.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 31 2012, 01:17 PM) *
Despite how things turned out, it was a fun ride. I wish we could have won the big one under your watch, but it wasn't meant to be. That by no means suggests you were a failure, in fact quite the opposite. You are the winningest coach in this franchises history, and you led us through our greatest period of sustained 'success'. All good things come to an end.

I second that.

Prior to Andy Reid's tenure here, the good years were few and far between.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 31 2012, 06:17 PM) *

I'll third it (except when his new team plays us).

Although Shaw won a title, he had a relatively brief tenure here so I'd probably list Reid as our second best HC after Neale.
Zero
Add my name to the Thank You note. I enjoyed the ride.
bwc2112
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 31 2012, 01:17 PM) *

I will also state" Thank you Andy" He was detrimental to wear we were and what we became. Every thing in life changes. Unfortunately "WE" did not. God Speed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.