Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We can piece together the 2013 schedule now
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
make_it_rain
Home Games:

Chicago

Detroit

Kansas City

San Diego

Arizona

Away Games:

Green Bay

Minnesota

Denver

Oakland

Tampa Bay

Plus the usual home and away with the division opponents.
Zero
At this stage I'm really not sure what to think. At first glance there's both some tough games and some apparent cupcakes. But we have no idea what the new coach will do ... strip it down and start to rebuild or maximize what's here and add a few necessary parts. My guess is the second and that would tell us about the talent and the coaching of 2012.
Rick
Why are we playing Tampa Bay...again...on the road?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 1 2013, 07:53 AM) *
At this stage I'm really not sure what to think. At first glance there's both some tough games and some apparent cupcakes. But we have no idea what the new coach will do ... strip it down and start to rebuild or maximize what's here and add a few necessary parts. My guess is the second and that would tell us about the talent and the coaching of 2012.

We had the third most rookie snaps in the league this year. We basically did start rebuilding already. In hindsight, we did not field a team that could compete this past year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.