Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHat do choke artist do? They CHOKE!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
No matter how miserable we are, at least we can take pleasure in watching Tony Romo fail at life.

It's really been an awesome NFL season and the playoffs should be great too.

Johnson breaks the WR record.
Peterson comes within 9 yards of the rushing record.
Manning comes back and gets home field for the Broncos.
Seattle looks like a juggernaut on the rise.
This may be treason, but I love watching the Skins offense, it's a shame they're gonna kick the NFC East's asses for the next decade.

Dreagon
Yep. And even worse, apparently a second 8-8 season is good enough for Garrett to keep his job.

So what we have now is a division where the Redskins are ascendant, the Giants are floundering, the Cowboys are spiraling downward, and the Eagles are officially rebuilding. Washington only looks to get better, the Giants will remain a mystery, Dallas will likely remain in its rut of mediocrity, and the Eagles will start trying to pick themselves back up off the carpet with a new coach. This is our new NFC East.

I have a feeling the Seahawks were going to demolish whoever won tonights game anyways. But this still sucks. It will be interesting to see what the teams do during the offseason.
Zero
I'm admittedly a DND, but I'm also not as sold on the great Redskins as alot of people seem to be. RGIII ... sure. But let's not forget that the other teams in the NFCE are sputtering. We'll see how the mighty skins fare in the post season. I don't mean to dismiss them, but RGIII is such a big part of the success they're having. If the Eagles could tackle (and if they cared) or if Romo wasn't a choker their season may look a bit different. I just find it disturbing to get on that bandwagon ... fuck the 'skins.
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 31 2012, 06:57 AM) *
I'm admittedly a DND, but I'm also not as sold on the great Redskins as alot of people seem to be. RGIII ... sure. But let's not forget that the other teams in the NFCE are sputtering. We'll see how the mighty skins fare in the post season. I don't mean to dismiss them, but RGIII is such a big part of the success they're having. If the Eagles could tackle (and if they cared) or if Romo wasn't a choker their season may look a bit different. I just find it disturbing to get on that bandwagon ... fuck the 'skins.

Lost in the shuffle has been the great play of their rookie RB...Alfred Morris. If it wasn't because of Adrtian Peterson's near record performance, Morris would be the talk of the town (1600+ rushing yards) They have a competent group of receivers and an o-line that understands how to block for the type of game that RG3 plays as well as run protection. Overall their team is relatively young and should be very competitive as long as Snyder doesn't lose his mind.
make_it_rain
He really is the gift that keeps on giving all year round.

SAM I Am
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 30 2012, 11:34 PM) *
No matter how miserable we are, at least we can take pleasure in watching Tony Romo fail at life.

I hate the cowpukes more than anyone, but if playing QB in the NFL is what you consider to be failing at life, I would love to have been that kind of failure in my younger days.

Now his play on the field, specifically yesterday, definitely falls into the category of failure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.