Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foles has fracture in his hand
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
BirdsWinBaby
so instead of keeping Vick off the field as AR intended by making him the #3 and then deactivating him, now Foles gets hurt and he wants to put Vick in again

there are a couple of guys with concussions too but i dont care....im thinking AR may have a concussion too. none of this QB mess makes any sense
Zero
Maybe that short pass to the end zone wasn't all his fault after all.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Dec 24 2012, 03:08 PM) *
so instead of keeping Vick off the field as AR intended by making him the #3 and then deactivating him, now Foles gets hurt and he wants to put Vick in again

there are a couple of guys with concussions too but i dont care....im thinking AR may have a concussion too. none of this QB mess makes any sense

The only reason to put Vick out there is if he still thinks he can save his job - I hope that ship has long since sailed
TGryn
If Vick gets hurt, there's a $3 million injury guarantee in his 2013 contract that gets activated and has to be paid regardless of whether they waive him or not. Not sure how injured he has to be to have this happen, but another concussion would probably do it, as would anything that makes it so he couldn't pass a physical.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (TGryn @ Dec 25 2012, 04:00 PM) *
If Vick gets hurt, there's a $3 million injury guarantee in his 2013 contract that gets activated and has to be paid regardless of whether they waive him or not. Not sure how injured he has to be to have this happen, but another concussion would probably do it, as would anything that makes it so he couldn't pass a physical.

Vick isn't gonna see his 2013 contract. He has to be cut at years end or they owe him a 3mill roster bonus 3 days after the Super Bowl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.