Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One more home game with that piece of DUNG as HC
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
Going 0-16 with a new HC is better than going 19-0 with him. I hate him more than the drunk driver who killed my cousin.
make_it_rain
I'm going down to the game with some buddies.....Andy's last hurrah at the Linc. Should be interesting to say the least.

What sucks is I have probably the best seats I'll ever have at a birds game (front row, 20yd line), and I get them in the worst Eagles season I've ever experienced. Hopefully Griffin at least plays so I can get a chance to watch this guy up close.

I'm intrigued to see the reaction/reception Reid gets from the fans, if any, for his last game at the Linc.
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Dec 18 2012, 01:03 PM) *
I'm going down to the game with some buddies.....Andy's last hurrah at the Linc. Should be interesting to say the least.

What sucks is I have probably the best seats I'll ever have at a birds game (front row, 20yd line), and I get them in the worst Eagles season I've ever experienced. Hopefully Griffin at least plays so I can get a chance to watch this guy up close.

I'm intrigued to see the reaction/reception Reid gets from the fans, if any, for his last game at the Linc.

I'll be there too in my regular seats -- LL on the 30 (Eagle side of field). I will boo and rip that SOB from the time I arrive until the time I leave. Then I will come here and rip him so more.
mcnabbulous
2005 was more disappointing than this year, IMO.
Eyrie
Any chance of it snowing for Sunday? Could give Reid a real send off ......
Zero
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Dec 18 2012, 11:56 AM) *
Going 0-16 with a new HC is better than going 19-0 with him. I hate him more than the drunk driver who killed my cousin.

I'm sure this is probably schtick, but it's very disturbing nonetheless.
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 18 2012, 07:13 PM) *
I'm sure this is probably schtick, but it's very disturbing nonetheless.

Not if you knew my cousin.
Rick
I hope you're right about it being his last. Something tells me this may not be over for us. Just have a bad feeling....
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 19 2012, 09:40 AM) *
I hope you're right about it being his last. Something tells me this may not be over for us. Just have a bad feeling....

+1

I'm not celebrating until I actually see it happen. I have this funny feeling Lurie will let him do one more year - for the time being, let's hope we tank it and get a #3-4 pick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.