Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaepernick was unbelievable against the Patriots
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
ClydeSide
Jim Harbaugh is a real coach: sit a QB with a 104 rating? Decisive and tough. And an accurate evaluator of talent. They do come along once in a while.
mcnabbulous
They had to make that switch if they wanted to be able to compete with those other teams. It was a gutsy, but necessary move. Kudos to Harbaugh.

It's not like they found this guy in a haystack, though. It was pretty clear that he was going to be a great one.
D Rock
It was a decision as obvious as Vick over Kolb was in 2010. He made the right call, but that doesn't make him some magical soothsayer.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (D Rock @ Dec 17 2012, 01:16 PM) *
It was a decision as obvious as Vick over Kolb was in 2010. He made the right call, but that doesn't make him some magical soothsayer.

Harbaugh doesn't have to be a soothsayer. Ws and Ls speak for themselves. Harbaugh is building a tough, physical team that has a realistic chance of winning a Super Bowl someday. Running the WCO doesn't mean your team has to be soft, gadget-dependent, and incapable of converting 3 and goal. What I see so far in Harbaugh is what I have wanted in our head coach.
mcnabbulous
As do most people. DRock was the first person on this board clamoring for Shaw from Stanford as our next HC.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 17 2012, 01:35 PM) *
As do most people. DRock was the first person on this board clamoring for Shaw from Stanford as our next HC.

Multiple people can be right at the same time. Really. I've seen it before.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 17 2012, 01:39 PM) *
Multiple people can be right at the same time. Really. I've seen it before.

Not around here wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.