Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giants Lose 34-0 to Falcons
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Dr. Claw
LMAO.

Even the Eagles put at least 3 points up against each team they faced this season, including the Falcons.

Eli = OVERRATED.

And don't talk to me about rings... w/o that front 4, Eli has 0.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Dec 16 2012, 04:24 PM) *
LMAO.

Even the Eagles put at least 3 points up against each team they faced this season, including the Falcons.

Eli = OVERRATED.

I love watching the Giants lose, and I can't stand Eli and love watching him fail.....

That being said, he is a damn good QB. And he is very clutch, and yes, whether he's benefited from a great line or not, he's come up big to the tune of 2 rings.
Rick
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Dec 16 2012, 04:24 PM) *
LMAO.

Eli = OVERRATED.

But he does have that front 4 so it doesn't much matter what he's like without them.

And the rings are what counts.

I hate NY and I hate Eli but he's better than anything we've got at the moment unless Foles turns into something special.
BirdsWinBaby
The next time an overrated QB that wins superbowls is available, I hope we get him....it will be really tough to deal with the ridicule AFTER we have out parades but I suspect we will manage
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 16 2012, 11:33 PM) *
I love watching the Giants lose, and I can't stand Eli and love watching him fail.....

That being said, he is a damn good QB. And he is very clutch, and yes, whether he's benefited from a great line or not, he's come up big to the tune of 2 rings.

Yup.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 16 2012, 05:33 PM) *

He is a lucky QB. "Good" is subjective.

Even Rofflesburger is better than this bum. Seriously? A grand total of 0 against the Falcons?

LOL. If that had been an Eagle QB who put on that kind of performance (and it's been much more common with Eli), we'd never hear the end of it.

There is not a more streaky QB in the league. He sucks. When they lose in the playoffs because of this, the rings will be the plea-cop.
Phits
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Dec 17 2012, 02:26 PM) *
He is a lucky QB. "Good" is subjective.

Even Rofflesburger is better than this bum. Seriously? A grand total of 0 against the Falcons?

LOL. If that had been an Eagle QB who put on that kind of performance (and it's been much more common with Eli), we'd never hear the end of it.

There is not a more streaky QB in the league. He sucks. When they lose in the playoffs because of this, the rings will be the plea-cop.

If an Eagles QB gave us a SB he would be a hero.....if he gave us 2 championships in 4 seasons against the big bad Patriots....fugget about it.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 17 2012, 06:43 PM) *
If an Eagles QB gave us a SB he would be a hero.....if he gave us 2 championships in 4 seasons against the big bad Patriots....fugget about it.

Eli 2; Eagles, Zero
Zero
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 18 2012, 07:46 AM) *
Eli 2; Eagles, Zero

ohmy.gif sad.gif mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.