Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happends if/when
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdman420
Andy Reid gets fired then re-hired as an offensive/defensive coordinator somewhere else then wins the ring in his first/second season with his new team?

Prob won't happen but what if?

mcnabbulous
He'll be a head coach somewhere else next year v
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 15 2012, 04:19 PM) *
He'll be a head coach somewhere else next year v

Unless he decides to take Lurie' s money to recharge for a year.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Dec 15 2012, 09:12 PM) *
Andy Reid gets fired then re-hired as an offensive/defensive coordinator somewhere else then wins the ring in his first/second season with his new team?

Reid has no experience on the defensive side of the ball, so it would have to be as an OC and the credit would go to the head coach. We've seen Reid try playcalling before his mini-me arrived.

However I agree with the other two replies that Reid's next job will be as a head coach. Whether that is in 2013 or 2014 depends on the offers he gets. And before anyone asks, I can't see him winning a SuperBowl with his new team any more than I can with us.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Dec 15 2012, 04:12 PM) *

The rumor is that he's headed to San Diego. He'll have to draft someone to replace Rivers.
Rick
If he (hopefully) gets the boot after this season, he will certainly have offers to coach next season. I'm thinking he may take a season off, however, to regroup but who knows.

I just hope he's no longer the coach for the Eagles and I wish him the best of luck. It's just time for him to go.
Zero
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 16 2012, 08:18 AM) *
The rumor is that he's headed to San Diego. He'll have to draft someone to replace Rivers.
What did I miss about Rivers?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Dec 15 2012, 04:12 PM) *

With his ego, he will never be a coordinator or anything lower than HC. He'll have offers of course, and he might drag his little sidekick Morningwood with him, ensuring futility.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Dec 15 2012, 05:12 PM) *

he could possibly win big with another team as long as that team is smart enough to have a real GM above him with real authority. a guy who can save the franchise from AR outsmarting himself

"haha....yea thats an interesting idea andy, but how about you just coach the team big guy. i got this"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.