Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maclin
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
I can't think of another Eagle who has disappointed me as much as him. Sure, there have been guys who have sucked more, but this guy has shown flashes of unbelievable talent and continues to disappoint. Booooooooooo!
GQSmooth
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 14 2012, 11:35 AM) *
I can't think of another Eagle who has disappointed me as much as him. Sure, there have been guys who have sucked more, but this guy has shown flashes of unbelievable talent and continues to disappoint. Booooooooooo!

I'd like to see him have more competition. He disappears from games after big hits and turns the ball over when its time for him to step up.
Rick
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 14 2012, 10:35 AM) *

You mean we actually agree on something!!??

Maybe there's something to this 12/21 thing afterall....
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 14 2012, 12:20 PM) *
You mean we actually agree on something!!??

Maybe there's something to this 12/21 thing afterall....

I agree also.....I will not miss him at all......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.