Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Josh Daniels anyone? New England has scored 472 points.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
ClydeSide
Bill Belichick hired him back after his stints in Denver as Head Coach and a year with Spagnuola in St. Louis. He is young and smart as hell--one of the best offensive minds in football. Otherwise, why would Belichick hire hm TWICE?

He also coached under Nick Saban at Mich State.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_McDaniels
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 11 2012, 12:35 PM) *
Bill Belichick hired him back after his stints in Denver as Head Coach and a year with Spagnuola in St. Louis. He is young and smart as hell--one of the best offensive minds in football. Otherwise, why would Belichick hire hm TWICE?

He also coached under Nick Saban at Mich State.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_McDaniels

As our OC? Sure. As our HC? No fucking way.

He can assume WR drafting abilities if he wants (Thomas, Decker).....but definitely not final say (Tebow).

Dreagon
The only scary part there is that his first move might be to trade for Tim Tebow in order to prove something after getting fired by Denver.
make_it_rain
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 11 2012, 12:58 PM) *
As our OC? Sure. As our HC? No fucking way.

This.

There's no denying he's got a great offensive mind, but he ran Denver into the ground while he was HC there. The Tebow pick makes Reid's drafting abilities look prodigal.

Would love love love to have him replace Marty though, but I think that's bascially a pipe dream.
xsv
If we're looking at (former) NE offensive coordinators to be our next HC, I'd rather have Bill O'Brian.
Zero
QUOTE (xsv @ Dec 11 2012, 01:40 PM) *
If we're looking at (former) NE offensive coordinators to be our next HC, I'd rather have Bill O'Brian.

To quote an anonymous genius: "this."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.