Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POLL: What is Tom Brady's 40 time?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
ClydeSide
A. I don't give a shit.

B. Who came up with this stupid poll?

C. Why would this matter?

D. Not as fast as Michael Vick.

Bocadelphia Eagles John
A

In fact ... A+

DON'T GIVE A SHIT ALERT ... police.gif
mcnabbulous
Admittedly, I'd like to have someone that could move around like Rodgers or Luck...

But the fact that Foles gets sacked less frequently than Vick tells you everything you need to know about the importance of speed at the position.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Dec 10 2012, 12:12 PM) *
A

In fact ... A+

Remember Dan Fouts? I don't think Fouts could even walk let alone run--and he's in te Hal of Fame.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Dec 10 2012, 12:12 PM) *
A

In fact ... A+

Remember Dan Fouts? I don't think Fouts could even walk let alone run--and he's in the Hal of Fame.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 10 2012, 12:29 PM) *
Admittedly, I'd like to have someone that could move around like Rodgers or Luck...

But the fact that Foles gets sacked less frequently than Vick tells you everything you need to know about the importance of speed at the position.

In the WCO, Montana had pretty good escapability and Steve Young was the perfect combination of QB and running skills. Favre could move well too, but I think Reid had John Elway in mind when he drafted McNabb. Elway was not as consistent as those other WCO guys but his physical ability was off the charts. Unfortunately for us, McNabb could not run the offense the way Elway could.

Eyrie
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 10 2012, 04:58 PM) *
A. I don't give a shit.

B. Who came up with this stupid poll?

C. Why would this matter?

D. Not as fast as Michael Vick.

E. Approximately twice the speed of Foles tongue.gif

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 10 2012, 05:29 PM) *

Foles has the right sorts of speed - he's quick to realise when he needs to get the ball out and has a fast release. Vick tended to hold onto the ball and rely on his foot speed when under pressure.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 10 2012, 02:18 PM) *
E. Approximately twice the speed of Foles tongue.gif

Foles has the right sorts of speed - he's quick to realise when he needs to get the ball out and has a fast release. Vick tended to hold onto the ball and rely on his foot speed when under pressure.

I should have consulted with you before putting this poll together.
Eyrie
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 11 2012, 12:12 AM) *
I should have consulted with you before putting this poll together.

Any time you want something dumbed down by a complete lack of insight, I'm your man biggrin.gif

But to return to your original point, it's a no-brainer to choose the tortoise Brady over the hare Vick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.