Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One thing no one has mentioned about this W
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
VICKtory
It was really good to see the team actually playing with emotion. Played hard, and they were extremely excited when we ended up pulling out the W. Always a good thing to see, especially from a team that has seemed to not care at all lately
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (VICKtory @ Dec 9 2012, 04:56 PM) *
It was really good to see the team actually playing with emotion.

It was a game played for pride. And that's what the win means to those on the field. I'm very pleased for the individual efforts.
make_it_rain
I don't give a shit about what anyone says about blowing our position in the draft, that game was fucking awesome. Foles has shown improvement each week and this week got some great experience in a clutch/two minute drill situation. He's got a lot to work on, but the fact that he keeps improving each week is really encouraging. Also, it's pretty god damned sweet to spoil the season for all 17 Bucs fans that are out there.

Doesn't matter if they're 4-9, the week just feels better when these shitheads pull out a win.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Dec 9 2012, 05:57 PM) *
I don't give a shit about what anyone says about blowing our position in the draft, that game was fucking awesome

It's impossible for Eagles fans to truly root against us winning. Our secondary played great, and Foles had his first comeback win, it was fun to watch.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Dec 9 2012, 05:57 PM) *
that game was fucking awesome.

biggrin.gif jumpclap.gif bowdown.gif cheers.gif biggrin.gifj wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.