Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: let's fire everybody
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bwc2112
Let's do it fire all, then finish the season as a school yard pickup game. I bet then we could kick some ass.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Dec 4 2012, 07:05 PM) *
Let's do it fire all, then finish the season as a school yard pickup game. I bet then we could kick some ass.

That would makes sense if a Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, John Elway, Aaron Rodgers, or Tom Brady were in the draft. But I don't see anyone that obvious.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 5 2012, 01:23 AM) *
That would makes sense if a Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, John Elway, Aaron Rodgers, or Tom Brady were in the draft. But I don't see anyone that obvious.

You never know. Brady was not an obvious pick when he was drafted.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 4 2012, 07:54 PM) *

Exactly. The Patriots and Belicheck got lucky as hell. Belicheck was a sub-500 coach before he stumbled onto Brady.

It goes to show you how important having a QB is.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 4 2012, 07:54 PM) *

LOL I knew I should have edited that. BWAH. Also, Joe Montana was not obvious--and Brett Farvre.
Eyrie
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 5 2012, 01:18 AM) *
LOL I knew I should have edited that. BWAH. Also, Joe Montana was not obvious--and Brett Farvre.

Nor was McNabb obvious, at least to the Browns biggrin.gif
ClydeSide
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 5 2012, 02:39 PM) *
Nor was McNabb obvious, at least to the Browns biggrin.gif

Yes, true. My hope is that sometime in my lifetime I get to see a John Elway, Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Tom Brady, Dan Fouts, Joe Montana or Steve Young play for the Eagles.
D Rock
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Dec 5 2012, 02:18 AM) *

Or Nick Foles .

laugh.gif
ClydeSide
QUOTE (D Rock @ Dec 5 2012, 06:31 PM) *
Or Nick Foles .

laugh.gif

We can only hope.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Dec 4 2012, 07:05 PM) *
Let's do it fire all

OK

Get outa here .. you're fired. laugh.gif

howz it feel ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.