Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats next
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bwc2112
As a avid diehard fan of the Eagles. I was asked what jersey I wanted for next year. I have no clue? Help if possible.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
gift certificate

redeemable at any time so you can take your time deciding.
bertmega
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Dec 3 2012, 06:00 PM) *
As a avid diehard fan of the Eagles. I was asked what jersey I wanted for next year. I have no clue? Help if possible.

Alex Henery #6 huh.gif

As of now he appears the only one that still may have a job with the team come next season.

This is why I always go with a throwback, you can never go wrong with a Cunningham or Dawkins.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Dec 3 2012, 06:00 PM) *

You can't go wrong with McCoy
ClydeSide
95 Kendricks. He's going to be a great player. Once we have a coaching staff.
GQSmooth
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Dec 3 2012, 07:00 PM) *

Players from the past. It no longer makes sense to me to get jerseys of current players.
D Rock
I wouldn't give Lurie another dime until he rights this loathsome franchise.
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Dec 4 2012, 04:53 PM) *
I wouldn't give Lurie another dime until he rights this loathsome franchise.

Hard to fault the owner when he has put the franchise in (what was supposed to be) very good hands.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (bertmega @ Dec 4 2012, 07:59 AM) *
Alex Henery #6

Pretty good choice, and considering our horrendous secondary, he may be starting at safety next Sunday hunch.gif
bwc2112
Thank you all for the input. I will let you know a choice next season.
RAFCRIK
I'm still looking for some afordable fakes tongue.gif (deliverable in Europe of course)

Anyone any idea?
xsv
I strongly recommend getting a custom jersey with your own name, or something funny on the back.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.