Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fugly situation
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Only upside to last night's game are:

B. Graham tried to earn his paycheck

So did our MB

Foles got some game day experience and soom useful tape to help him progress.

Lurie got to see it live and in person to help him determine his strategy for that next important step. What will he do ? My bet is .. wait for it .. he'll keep Andy unless Andy himself wants to call it a day.

Downsides.

Foles missed the best man to throw to for a td in the dying seconds

One fumble too many from Brown ? He's a stud but if he can't hold onto the ball and is the major cause we lose a close game, then he has to get cut as a liability.

More evidence our secondary is sick, sick, sick ... I mean, not good sick, bad sick.
Eyrie
I wouldn't cut Brown for persistent fumbling just yet. He shows enough as a runner that we'd want to keep him as a back up to McCoy and work on his ball retention during the offseason. If he's still spilling it this time next year then fair enough.

For now his ability to hold onto the ball will determine how much action he gets once McCoy returns.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 3 2012, 10:22 AM) *
I wouldn't cut Brown for persistent fumbling just yet. returns.

I didn't say cut him now. blah.gif
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Dec 3 2012, 07:04 AM) *
Foles got some game day experience and soom useful tape to help him progress.

I really liked what I saw from Foles last night in his second start in the NFL, minus some bumps in the road, which have to be expected --- growing pains.

Lurie got to see it live and in person to help him determine his strategy for that next important step. What will he do ? My bet is .. wait for it .. he'll keep Andy unless Andy himself wants to call it a day.

I'm getting the feeling that Andy will be here again next year.

One fumble too many from Brown ? He's a stud but if he can't hold onto the ball and is the major cause we lose a close game, then he has to get cut as a liability.

Dude really needs to correct that problem if he wants to play on any NFL team.

More evidence our secondary is sick, sick, sick ... I mean, not good sick, bad sick.

Yes, very bad sick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.