Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So It's Bama v the Pope and his boss
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
I'm so up about ND going to the big game Jan 9. That's a day I always reflect about because when I was 15 it was the day my dad passed away. He was 37.

Shiver .... can't see them beating Bama though... unless the Pope's boss intervenes and determines the ball should bounce their way just at the right moment. Maybe me dad could mess with something too I wonder.

Game's down here in S. FL which adds to the excitement for me.

Those Bama running backs looked scary today. And the blocking for them was unreal.

SEC Championship was well worth watching today.

Congrats to Bama ... and bad luck GA. But you put up a great fight. Sorry you blew it in the dying seconds. But tha's championship NCAA footbal for ya !

My only disappointment ... I don't like Saban, not one bit. Not that that's any reason to take it out on his players.

I predict Bama win .. by quite a margin too. Could be as much as 17 point differential. We'll see.
ClydeSide
Here's a Notre Dame homer article on their defense:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1421457...-alabama/page/4
Zero
Think this Eagles team could beat either of those teams? ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.