Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TRUE
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bwc2112
We have all (at least most) have seen this before. I/We don't like it. I remember years ago, my brother in law a Cowboys fan and I would go to a local Bar watch the game and whoever's team lost paid the bill. I really hated those days. Then one Sunday WE KNOCKED THE SNOT OUT OF THEM. Guess what, he did not have enough on him to cover the bill. I paid, watching him at the ATM to take out the money to pay up was priceless. We may be down But I'll be DAMNED if we are out. (This year maybe not) WE AIN'T DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGOOOOOOOOO EEEEAAAAGGGGLLLLEEEESSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Nov 30 2012, 06:42 PM) *
We have all (at least most) have seen this before. I/We don't like it. I remember years ago, my brother in law a Cowboys fan and I would go to a local Bar watch the game and whoever's team lost paid the bill. I really hated those days. Then one Sunday WE KNOCKED THE SNOT OUT OF THEM. Guess what, he did not have enough on him to cover the bill. I paid, watching him at the ATM to take out the money to pay up was priceless. We may be down But I'll be DAMNED if we are out. (This year maybe) WE AIN'T DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need the Cowboys to win.
make_it_rain
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Nov 30 2012, 06:42 PM) *
We may be down But I'll be DAMNED if we are out. (This year maybe) WE AIN'T DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year maybe?

bwc2112
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Nov 30 2012, 06:54 PM) *
This year maybe?

Ok yes we are out, I BELIEVE WE CAN COME BACK.
bwc2112
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Nov 30 2012, 06:47 PM) *
We need the Cowboys to win.

I am doing an addition on a Therapy Center down here in NC, I might be able to get you a discount.
bwc2112
This year maybe?
Fixxed

HOUSEoPAIN
This year maybe?

No amount of drugs would've convinced Castor Troy we have a chance - we need to poison Romo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.