Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You realize we must root for the Cowgirls this week
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
As well as every other opponent here on out.
JaxEagle
Does it matter who we root for? As if we actually have a shot to win this week?? The only remaining game that I think we might win is the Redskin game.
ClydeSide
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Nov 30 2012, 12:35 PM) *

Since I became a fan in 1960, I am psychologically incapable of rooting for another team. If it were that easy, I would have given up this addiction a long time ago.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (ClydeSide @ Nov 30 2012, 02:13 PM) *
Since I became a fan in 1960, I am psychologically incapable of rooting for another team. If it were that easy, I would have given up this addiction a long time ago.

Clyde, welcome - been enjoying your perspective thee last few days! I agree with the above for sure!
ClydeSide
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Nov 30 2012, 02:38 PM) *
Clyde, welcome - been enjoying your perspective thee last few days! I agree with the above for sure!

I've been reading your posts too and you know your Eagles. I love the different perspectives here on this board. It's great to have a conversation about the greatest sport in the world with
guys that are knowledgeable-- and are Eagles fans through and through.
Dreagon
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Nov 30 2012, 12:10 PM) *
Does it matter who we root for? As if we actually have a shot to win this week?? The only remaining game that I think we might win is the Redskin game.

Oh yeah, right. As if we're some kind of juggernaut of football prowess wacko.gif
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Ain't no rootin' necessary.

The Eagles will take care of the required number of losses all by their lonesome selves without any help from anyone, not even their opponents.

If the opponents don't score, the eagles will probly commit a safety to lose by a score of 2-0.

So foget about any rootin' or tootin'. The Eagles are a gold standard don't forget. So they will find creative ways to help themselves loose. Just like they been doin' the last 7 games or however many it is in this current streak.

So you just don't waste your time or your breath.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 30 2012, 05:59 PM) *
Oh yeah, right. As if we're some kind of juggernaut of football prowess wacko.gif

hahaha ... boy ... misery sure does love company. You and us both threatening to loose this next one ... what a joke !!!

So gowan .... let us loose for pete's sake .. and stop gloatin' that you're lousier than us.
We definately plan to loose this next garbage bowl and there ain't nuthin' you can do about it.

tongue.gif blah.gif ka.gif ac6.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Nov 30 2012, 05:29 PM) *
hahaha ... boy ... misery sure does love company. You and us both threatening to loose this next one ... what a joke !!!

So gowan .... let us loose for pete's sake .. and stop gloatin' that you're lousier than us.
We definately plan to loose this next garbage bowl and there ain't nuthin' you can do about it.

tongue.gif blah.gif ka.gif ac6.gif

You forget, it's going to be December. Which means Tony is going to be throwing it to defensive backs, cheerleaders, referees, etc.... While Garrett will be making damn sure his kicker thinks about it by icing him two or three times, and calling the same damn delayed draw play four times in a row.
Rick

You're implying that the Eagles are going to win more games before the end of the season. Honestly, I feel as if they're gonna take an Ohfer for the remaining games. Sad but that's how I feel...
Pbfan
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Nov 30 2012, 01:35 PM) *

I don't have to root for shit
JaxEagle
QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 30 2012, 08:19 PM) *
You're implying that the Eagles are going to win more games before the end of the season. Honestly, I feel as if they're gonna take an Ohfer for the remaining games. Sad but that's how I feel...

Agree that is very possible. I wouldn't be surprised if we beat Washington though. Although as bad as they are, at least they can get out of their own way.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 30 2012, 10:59 PM) *

Compared to us, yes.

But I still hate Dallas and this is the one game I'm desperate to win in what's left of this trainwreck season. Screw draft position.
Zero

Honestly, this is a bullshit perspective! Eagle fans DO NOT root for the Cowboys head-to-head. We may see benefit for the team if we lose but rooting FOR the Cowboys to beat the Eagles is not done by Eagle fans ... ever.
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 1 2012, 09:01 AM) *
Honestly, this is a bullshit perspective! Eagle fans DO NOT root for the Cowboys head-to-head. We may see benefit for the team if we lose but rooting FOR the Cowboys to beat the Eagles is not done by Eagle fans ... ever.

Wrong.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 1 2012, 02:01 PM) *
Honestly, this is a bullshit perspective! Eagle fans DO NOT root for the Cowboys head-to-head. We may see benefit for the team if we lose but rooting FOR the Cowboys is not done by Eagle fans ... ever.

Fixed that for you tongue.gif
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 2 2012, 05:38 AM) *
Fixed that for you tongue.gif

I almost agree, but there have been isolated incidents when we want the opposing team facing the Cowboys to lose. Maybe it's a fine distinction to root for another team's loss instead of a Cowboys win. wacko.gif At any rate never for them to beat the Eagles.
SAM I Am

Once again, you show the entire board what an asshole you are.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.