Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did I dream this?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HobbEs
Dozing off yesterday afternnon I had a dream...or a vision...or just wishfull thinking:

Andy replaces Rex Ryan as HC of the NY Jets (following in the footsteps of Kotite). Lurie hires Gruden who brings Rex on as our DC.

Disclamer: I'm old enough to take an afternoon nap! blah.gif
ClydeSide
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Nov 29 2012, 09:31 AM) *
Dozing off yesterday afternnon I had a dream...or a vision...or just wishfull thinking:

Andy replaces Rex Ryan as HC of the NY Jets (following in the footsteps of Kotite). Lurie hires Gruden who brings Rex on as our DC.

Rex can run a defense. Just keep him away from personnel decisions and microphones.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Nov 29 2012, 09:31 AM) *

I had a dream yesterday I won the Powerball - and bought the Eagles (don't ask me to explain how I bought the franchise for less than half its value).

In my first press conference I announced that a feral monkey would take over playcalling for Marty.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Sounds like some kind of " Im having nightmares " epidemic has hit our little community.

Whenever I dream, it's always about pussy. Pila would understand that.

BTW, where the heck is he? YO .. PILA ... wake up !!!!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Nov 29 2012, 11:04 AM) *
Whenever I dream, it's always about pussy

I get enough in real life so I can dream about owning a franchise instead tongue.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 29 2012, 03:50 PM) *
I had a dream yesterday I won the Powerball - and bought the Eagles (don't ask me to explain how I bought the franchise for less than half its value).

In my first press conference I announced that a feral monkey would take over playcalling for Marty.

In tonight's dream you'll see that feral monkey do a better job than our super-genius coach's mini-me.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 29 2012, 01:21 PM) *
In tonight's dream you'll see that feral monkey do a better job than our super-genius coach's mini-me.

And even if he doesn't, at the press conference he won't admit that he 'has to do a better job.'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.