Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From 4 contenders to...?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JaxEagle
I'm going to the sixers game next Tuesday ($1 pretzels woo hoo).

Anyway, made me think that we aren't contenders without Bynum and I'm not holding my breath. Chooch got hit with a 25 game timeout and I'm not sure it's realistic to call our Phils serious contenders in 2013. The Flyers might be decent... Who knows... Doesn't matter since they have no league...

No need to discuss the birds right now.

So, did we go from what we thought were 4 serious contenders a year ago to Zero serious contenders now????

Shit....
samaroo
Ahhhh, the life of a Philly fan.

Thanks, Dad! Why the hell aren't you from Pittsburgh?!?
JaxEagle
Lol!

Hello to another Jax guy. I guess you are new since I have been on a 4 year hiatus wink.gif

Hope to meet you to watch a game one of these days!
samaroo
Yeah, I'd be down! I'm stationed in Japan for the time being, but I'll be home eventually!

And upon my return you are more than welcome to hoist a few at my place. I find the losses exponentially less disappointing with an increase of alcohol intake. Go figure...
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Nov 27 2012, 10:24 PM) *
I'm going to the sixers game next Tuesday ($1 pretzels woo hoo).

Anyway, made me think that we aren't contenders without Bynum and I'm not holding my breath. Chooch got hit with a 25 game timeout and I'm not sure it's realistic to call our Phils serious contenders in 2013. The Flyers might be decent... Who knows... Doesn't matter since they have no league...

No need to discuss the birds right now.

So, did we go from what we thought were 4 serious contenders a year ago to Zero serious contenders now????

Shit....

hey, I'll say this about the Sixers (from an outside observer)... at least Jrue has improved greatly since last season.

it's a shame about that Bynum trade though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.