Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I never knew why, but I never really liked Babin
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Now I know. This guy is a piece of shit:
Babin said Andy Reid called him personally to deliver the news. He was of two minds on the matter. We'll let him take it from here:
"One, any time you see Andy Reid come across your caller ID, you know [laughs] it's probably not a good thing.

"But two, [laughs] all I could do was was -- almost -- I laughed. I was like [while laughing], 'Alright, coach. if that's what what you gotta do.' It was just -- I don't know -- caught me off guard."
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 27 2012, 08:49 PM) *
Now I know. This guy is a piece of shit:
[/indent]

It's almost as if there's a reason he's drifted now 6 times in his career.....
ClydeSide
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 27 2012, 08:52 PM) *
It's almost as if there's a reason he's drifted now 6 times in his career.....

He came back with Washburn's Wide-9, which, it is now clear, was a move of desperation on Reid's part. I was excited at first, but it didn't take long for the league to figure it out. Just another gimmck. Andy's always been a sucker for tricky stuff.
nephillymike
He never seemed to hate losing as much as I did.

I like the guys like Trot, Dawk and Joyner who look like they're pissed at the world when we lose just like the guys I watch the games with. I respect that.

I don't respect Babin.

As Gargano said today, 90% of his sacks came in nothing moments.
Dreagon
I think it's because Babin comes across a bit of a "mercenary". His heart doesn't seem to be invested in the team he's on. His comments regarding getting fired were respectful towards Reid, but at the same time they were kind of a shrugging "oh well," in a douchebag sort of way.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 28 2012, 09:15 AM) *
I think it's because Babin comes across a bit of a "mercenary"

Our team is full of hired guns who don't give a shit.
Eyrie
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 28 2012, 07:47 PM) *
Our team is full of hired guns who don't give a shit.

At least they're consistent because they match that attitude with shit performances.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.