Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have never hated anyone like I hate Andy Reid
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
He is scum of the Earth. There is nothing endearing about him. If we won out and made it to the SB somehow, I would root for our opponent. This team and organization is forever scarred for having him be part of it.
nephillymike
You have issues!
TGryn
Pbfan
Stop being a fucking nutjob. He didn't do anything that deserves hate. I think all of us agree he should be fired but to wish him ill is just plain stupid. This is a guy who probibaly dedicated the past decade to trying to make us happy by winning the Super Bowl, possibly at the expense of his sons life. I'm not saying he deserves to stay but we should move on and wish him the best.

You're the type of fan that makes the rest of the NFL think we're a bunch of nutjobs.
Phits
No, I don't hate Andy Reid. I pity the fool.......

Mr. Bonko
Gym teacher
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 24 2012, 06:52 PM) *
You have issues!

No argument there. Serious ones.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Nov 24 2012, 08:39 PM) *
Stop being a fucking nutjob. He didn't do anything that deserves hate. I think all of us agree he should be fired but to wish him ill is just plain stupid. This is a guy who probibaly dedicated the past decade to trying to make us happy by winning the Super Bowl, possibly at the expense of his sons life. I'm not saying he deserves to stay but we should move on and wish him the best.

You're the type of fan that makes the rest of the NFL think we're a bunch of nutjobs.

perfectly stated
Mr. Bonko
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 25 2012, 07:47 PM) *
perfectly stated

I am a nutjob. And I am an Eagles fan.
JaxEagle
Seriously dude?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.