Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nick Foles Is The Future!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Kevin Kolb laugh.gif

Dr. Claw
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 18 2012, 04:50 PM) *
Kevin Kolb :lol:

Andy threw the ball 42 times today. LOL.

JeeQ
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 18 2012, 01:54 PM) *
Andy threw the ball 42 times today. LOL.

Did you see that quick release though? He threw those two interceptions before I could even blink! 2 INTs, 3 Fumbles. He's a human turnover machine! (Sound familiar?)

Loved hearing the commentators call Andy out on not running the ball and mentioning that when McCoy has 20+ carries we won every game this year. So what does Andy do to help out his rookie QB... make him pass 46 times laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 18 2012, 05:55 PM) *
Did you see that quick release though? He threw those two interceptions before I could even blink! 2 INTs, 3 Fumbles. He's a human turnover machine! (Sound familiar?)

Loved hearing the commentators call Andy out on not running the ball and mentioning that when McCoy has 20+ carries we won every game this year. So what does Andy do to help out his rookie QB... make him pass 46 times laugh.gif

Yeah, we probably would have won today if it wasn't for Andy's playcalling (despite the fact that Andy doesn't call plays.)

The majority of our plays early were short screens passes. Trying to get Foles some early success.

Then we threw the ball a lot at the end, when we were getting hammered. But I'm sure a few more McCoy carries at 3 yards a pop would have flipped the score.

xsv
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 18 2012, 04:50 PM) *
Kevin Kolb laugh.gif

Well, the future sure as hell isn't Mike Vick.

Or Andy Reid.

Might not be Foles either, but this is the perfect opportunity to see what the guy has. Might as well give him a few games to see what the kid has. If it doens't work out, we can always draft a franchise qb in the first round.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 18 2012, 04:55 PM) *

It's obvious Billick has been taking my advice on this site, and pointing out the obvious stats. We run, we win. We don't, we lose.

Andy: What's the plan Marty?

Marty: I'm thinking we start off with a play action pass. They'll never sdee it coming.
xsv
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 18 2012, 11:54 PM) *
It's obvious Billick has been taking my advice on this site, and pointing out the obvious stats. We run, we win. We don't, we lose.

Andy: What's the plan Marty?

Marty: I'm thinking we start off with a play action pass. They'll never sdee it coming.

Foles probably had better protection this game than Vick did any any of his. He played poorly, although I guess you have to expect that from a rookie in his first start. Reid and morningwood didn't do him any favors, but he didn't look all that promising.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.