Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Game Over! Season Over! Reid Regime Should Be Over!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Gut the whole fucking team. There are maybe 10 players on this team I would keep. The rest I couldn't care less about.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 18 2012, 04:09 PM) *
Gut the whole fucking team. There are maybe 10 players on this team I would keep. The rest I couldn't care less about.

That seems to be the general consensus. Damn, now I wish I took the opportunity to watch Geno Smith yesterday.
Dreagon
Things are changing in the NFC East. Washington is playing like a team that suddenly has a future. I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 18 2012, 03:12 PM) *
Things are changing in the NFC East. Washington is playing like a team that suddenly has a future. I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Take my word for it, the foreskins aren't playing that great, the beagles are playing that bad.
Phits
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 18 2012, 03:18 PM) *
Take my word for it, the foreskins aren't playing that great, the beagles are playing that bad.

RGIII is that good.
TGryn
The talk this week in DC was in part about how this is probably Shanahan's last year, so lets not make them out to be having a good year quite yet.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 18 2012, 07:29 PM) *
RGIII is that good.

Yep. Their future looks much brighter than ours. I envy the teams that have a young, known commodity at the position.
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 18 2012, 08:57 PM) *
Yep. Their future looks much brighter than ours. I envy the teams that have a young, known commodity at the position.

Maybe, maybe not. RGIII is the deal but if Danny doesn't get him the right coaches and players it will all be for nothing. That's the problem with having an idiot for an owner.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 18 2012, 10:01 PM) *
Maybe, maybe not. RGIII is the deal but if Danny doesn't get him the right coaches and players it will all be for nothing. That's the problem with having an idiot for an owner.

To a certain extent, yes. But greatness at that position can cover up lots of other problems. And they are a much more attractive coaching destination with RGIII under center.
We literally have nothing to get excited about. That's the most depressing thing to me.
TGryn
Redskins also have no 1st round pick until 2015, so RGIII isn't going to getting much more elite-level help than he already has. Getting Orakpo back next year will help their D a lot, though.
Dreagon
QUOTE (TGryn @ Nov 18 2012, 08:24 PM) *
Redskins also have no 1st round pick until 2015,

I gotta love Dan Snyder. IF it weren't for him, I would be six times as depressed about Jerry...
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 18 2012, 11:50 PM) *
I gotta love Dan Snyder. IF it weren't for him, I would be six times as depressed about Jerry...

Would anyone on this board not trade the next two first rounders for Griffin?
Dreagon
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 18 2012, 09:52 PM) *
Would anyone on this board not trade the next two first rounders for Griffin?

I would have traded one and maybe a second to go with it. But then again, I suppose different circumstances bring different attitudes. The Redskins have needed a true franchise QB for so long that I guess at some point they just had to do whatever it took to get one.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (TGryn @ Nov 18 2012, 09:24 PM) *
Redskins also have no 1st round pick until 2015, so RGIII isn't going to getting much more elite-level help than he already has. Getting Orakpo back next year will help their D a lot, though.

If they are desperate for a first round pick, I'd be willing to let them have Danny Watkins at a bargain basement price. Hell, I'll even throw in a few hockey sticks and a firefighters helmet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.