Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is unbelievable.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
How in the blue fuck did that play just happen with Moss.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 18 2012, 04:06 PM) *

I can only hope we don't win another game so we are well positioned for the draft. To think, we could easily have zero wins if some things didn't break our way early in the season. Real bad team.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 18 2012, 03:08 PM) *
I can only hope we don't win another game so we are well positioned for the draft. To think, we could easily have zero wins if some things didn't break our way early in the season. Real bad team.

Me and a friend were just talking about this. We're literally THREE PLAYS from 0-9, soon to be 0-10.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 18 2012, 03:06 PM) *

I am laughing my ass off. Just join me.
make_it_rain
There's bad, and then there's "Curt Coleman" bad.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Nov 18 2012, 03:30 PM) *
There's bad, and then there's "Curt Coleman" bad.

amen.....I pray that he disappears but he keeps coming back like a psycho ex gf...........he is the worst kind of bad...he actually thinks he is good
Clamdigger
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 18 2012, 05:33 PM) *
amen.....I pray that he disappears but he keeps coming back like a psycho ex gf...........he is the worst kind of bad...he actually thinks he is good

Any time I see a WR catch a ball in the end zone with no defenders in sight, I'm going to refer to it as a "Coleman."
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Clamdigger @ Nov 20 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Any time I see a WR catch a ball in the end zone with no defenders in sight, I'm going to refer to it as a "Coleman."

I like that....sadly it is typically the case...he is a CBs worst nightmare and a QBs dream
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.