Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I would not want to win a SB if AR or MV is affiliated w/ this Team
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
If it implied those two pieces of slime were associated with this team, I would rather let the SB drought continue. I will be attending both Skins games, Bucs game and the Panthers game. I will boo this team, those two in particular every chance I get. Hopefully Vick is not suited up for any of the games.

All the personal issues these two have had to endure are befitting.

BTW, I hate Babin more than both of them combined.

Want to know how I really feel?
make_it_rain
shut up
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Nov 14 2012, 03:00 PM) *
If it implied those two pieces of slime were associated with this team, I would rather let the SB drought continue. I will be attending both Skins games, Bucs game and the Panthers game. I will boo this team, those two in particular every chance I get. Hopefully Vick is not suited up for any of the games.

lol. Michael Vick is as good as gone.

I wish I could say the same about Andy, but hopefully he's gone too. if I had to choose, I'd pick Vick and just demote him to backup/3rd string QB

I can't take anymore of this West Coast BYU Pussy Ball.
D Rock
QUOTE (Mr. Bonko @ Nov 14 2012, 08:00 PM) *

And that is why you are a douche rather than a fan.
TGryn
Eyrie
I've come to the conclusion that Mr Bonko has to be a double agent working for the "Keep Reid" side.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 17 2012, 06:33 AM) *
I've come to the conclusion that Mr Bonko has to be a double agent working for the "Keep Reid" side.

I respectfully disagree.....
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 17 2012, 07:33 AM) *

I can also verify that my associates have not been in contact with Agent Bonko.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.