Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dunlap and the Cowboys secondary
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eyrie
I lost count - which of the two gave up more dumb plays and penalties in a bid to lose the game?
Dreagon
I don't know, but our backs sure seemed to be treating Maclin like he was wearing a stealth uniform or something.
Zero
Probably the one thing that pissed me off most about the King was his absence of effort on the punt return TD. He just took his ticket and let him board the train. Really pissed me off.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 12 2012, 07:08 PM) *
Probably the one thing that pissed me off most about the King was his absence of effort on the punt return TD. He just took his ticket and let him board the train. Really pissed me off.

Agreed. He just said fuck it, I'm not going to bother.

Also, the worthless asshole can't even figure out when he is supposed to be out on the field.

Throw in the penalties, and piss poor play and effort, there is no way this bum is back next year. We would never see him on the field again the rest of the season if the O line wasn't so decimated.
Birdman420
Is there a way to cut dunlap right now and pick up some other random firefighter from the local station? I mean this guy shouldn't be on a football field much less in an NFL uniform. He has no talent whatsoever and the only thing he should have going for him is his size and he found a way to make that a weakness of his.

I vote KAL as right tackle for the rest of the season, he would do a much better job
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.