Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No whining here, but really?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
C'mon, that wasn't a TD. I'm not even sure it was interference. These guys are worlds better than those replacement dudes, but that was a shitty call that definitely affected the game, the ball obviously "rolled."

Game was lost by the Eagles and I'm not sure that's a bad thing for the long run. The team needs a new coach and Lurie needs to be slapped up side his head for that to happen. My worst fear is that he retains Reid because of the OL devastation.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 12 2012, 06:19 AM) *
My worst fear is that he retains Reid because of the OL devastation.

Even the last remaining Reid apologists are finding it more and more difficult to spew their nonsensical BS. Lurie is gonna have a full-blown mutiny on his hands if he brings Reid back. Basically, we have to go 6-1 in the last 7 games for him to have an excuse to bring Reid back. That ain't happening.
Rick
That was ABSOLUTELY not a catch and there was certainly no pass interference.

I love how they conveniently didn't really make a big deal out of either of these facts on the broadcast...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.