Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heeeeeere's Foles!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
Like it or not, support it or not, he's about to come in. Cooking some popcorn for this one.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 11 2012, 05:16 PM) *
Like it or not, support it or not, he's about to come in. Cooking some popcorn for this one.

LOL!!! Kelly just let that guy run right at Vick.

RIGHT AT HIM.

Anyone who says "Vick can't read the blitz" EATS COCK.
Dreagon
ack! This was actually a fear of mine. Now we get the excited young QB who we have no tape on.
D Rock
Vick sux dunkee nards. Fuck him. Anybody who thinks he's an even mediocre quarterback slurps jizz by the bucket.

laugh.gif
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 11 2012, 05:37 PM) *
Vick sux dunkee nards. Fuck him. Anybody who thinks he's an even mediocre quarterback slurps jizz by the bucket.

:lol:

So how's that cock tasting right now? No homo.
HOUSEoPAIN
Can someone fucking explain to me why we just pissed away the last 1:30, and didn't stop the clock and try to score? Let alone giving Dallas another chance for a big play?

It's as if his clock management gets worse with age.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 11 2012, 05:47 PM) *
Can someone fucking explain to me why we just pissed away the last 1:30, and didn't stop the clock and try to score? Let alone giving Dallas another chance for a big play?

It's as if his clock management gets worse with age.

I just don't get it. That wasn't just typical Andy, that was a new dimension of WTF.

Are you going to run out the clock and end the half, or are you trying to move down the field?

Is he even quitting?
Dr. Claw

Overreaction in 5, 4, 3, 2...
D Rock
W00t

Foles, bitches.

Vick sucks nards.

How's dat jizz bucket, claw?
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 11 2012, 06:12 PM) *
W00t

Foles, bitches.

Vick sucks nards.

How's dat jizz bucket, claw?

How's that O-Line blocking? *Crickets*
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 11 2012, 06:11 PM) *
Overreaction in 5, 4, 3, 2...

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

jumpclap.gif
Dr. Claw

running the ball on 3rd and 15 in the red zone.

Sure, it was after a penalty from The King.

but running on a 3rd and 15? settling for the FG?

OK, Andy.

Ugh. Any other season I'd be cheering this, but if this dude buys Andy even more time I'm gonna be pissed. Let this team be Grudened if it must.
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 11 2012, 11:26 PM) *
WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

jumpclap.gif

laugh.gif
SpudDogg
Why does the O line hate vick?

Must be a dog thing.
D Rock
Special teams. As in, they rode the short bus. M
Dr. Claw

Deflections all over the place on that pick.

I really don't like some of the decisions Foles makes... there were about 3-4 almost picks before then.

He has upside, and is way better than Kolb in the same situation, but damn.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 11 2012, 06:56 PM) *

I really don't like some of the decisions Foles makes... there were about 3-4 almost picks before then.

I just gasped at that last hit on Shady. I'm glad he got back up.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 11 2012, 07:03 PM) *
I just gasped at that last hit on Shady. I'm glad he got back up.

I think it's gotten quiet out there in "Vick Sucks"-ville.... this team just isn't good, no matter how you slice it.
D Rock
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 12 2012, 12:56 AM) *

Agreed. He's better than Vick too.
Dr. Claw
There's nothing you can say about this. Missed extra point isn't his fault.
This team just sucks.

Even if it is Gruden, put someone else in there.
D Rock
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 12 2012, 01:08 AM) *
I think it's gotten quiet out there in "Vick Sucks"-ville.... this team just isn't good, no matter how you slice it.

Neither is Vick.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 11 2012, 07:29 PM) *
Neither is Vick.

LOL, well, Foles didn't look any better. This team is BS. Vick MIGHT have been shielding everyone from the truth.

xsv
Bottom line is Andy is done here. Vick is done here. Hopefully, this will be an easier team to be a fan of from here. Watching Foles instead of Vick was refreshing.
Dreagon
Foles made some rookie mistakes under pressure, but he also got rid of the ball faster than Vick. I don't think ya'll lose anything by sticking with Foles and seeing what you've got there.

What I thought was interesting was how ya'll started out with quick timing passes where Vick would throw within two seconds on that first drive, and it worked. Then ya'll went to your more standard passing plays after that.
SpudDogg
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 11 2012, 08:30 PM) *
Foles made some rookie mistakes under pressure, but he also got rid of the ball faster than Vick. I don't think ya'll lose anything by sticking with Foles and seeing what you've got there.

What I thought was interesting was how ya'll started out with quick timing passes where Vick would throw within two seconds on that first drive, and it worked. Then ya'll went to your more standard passing plays after that.

Blah blah blah.

Just talk shit for once. Your team sucked less, go ahead.
Dreagon
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Nov 11 2012, 07:43 PM) *
Blah blah blah.

Just talk shit for once. Your team sucked less, go ahead.

Actually, that's about the size of it. My team sucked less. I'm watching the Texans/Bears game to see how good teams do it and it's almost like they're playing a different game at a whole different tempo.
Zero
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 11 2012, 08:06 PM) *
Bottom line is Andy is done here. Vick is done here. Hopefully, this will be an easier team to be a fan of from here. Watching Foles instead of Vick was refreshing.

We've had a couple of years sliding down the slope and now it's time for a couple more years of climbing back up out of this hole.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 11 2012, 08:30 PM) *

And this is basically the story of the Eagles under Andy.

Foles might get the ball out quicker, but he's also throwing into traffic too many times to be desired, throwing behind receivers, and in a move that reminds me of vintage Eli Manning, tossing it up for grabs.

He also has no options at the line, which also happens to suck and allow free rushers to get to him (which caused that game-ending fumble that the Cowboys returned for a touchdown)

i.e. same shit, different toilet....

FFWD to the 2013 season already.
Bez
Thanks for the stream Spud SF SL isnt my forte. Foles seems to have the right attitude , I hope he gets to play more . So what is this , like third or fourth post on topic ? Come on Wingheads throw some positivity Foles way. cool.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 12 2012, 02:05 AM) *
And this is basically the story of the Eagles under Andy.

Foles might get the ball out quicker, but he's also throwing into traffic too many times to be desired, throwing behind receivers, and in a move that reminds me of vintage Eli Manning, tossing it up for grabs.

He also has no options at the line, which also happens to suck and allow free rushers to get to him (which caused that game-ending fumble that the Cowboys returned for a touchdown)

i.e. same shit, different toilet....

FFWD to the 2013 season already.

So he is adjusting to the speed of the NFL and lacks timing with receivers that he hasn't practiced with after being tossed in for his first action. Let's see how he plays next week.

I'll grant the Favre-esque pass was a thing of horror, regardless of Macklin making the catch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.