Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
We've had to put up with a lot of bad luck with the injuries that have screwed up our O line.

But to watch the fiasco of bad tackling, and the spectacular inability to get into the end zone from so many trips to the red zone .... makes a guy wonder .... WTF ?

Man .... but this is bad. Very bad. Really, really bad. Bader than bad. Badest.

Holy shit what a cluster fuck of a year. I couldn't watch most of tonight's game. Kept the remote red hot to the touch by changing channels regularly during tonight's broadcast.

And then we face the cowboys next. It's gonna be a keystone comedy of errors and fuck ups.

Pass the razor blades.

Dreagon
I'm really beginning to think this next game is going to cost one our coaches his job, because whichever team loses is going to be in such a hole that even reaching .500 is going to be a challenge.
HobbEs
I'm really beginning to think this next game is going to cost one our coaches his job, because whichever team loses is going to be in such a hole that even reaching .500 is going to be a challenge.

Watch it end in the dreaded tie. laugh.gif
make_it_rain
I think xsv touched on it last week, but this really is the most hateable Eagles team I can remember in my time following them. I'm watching not only because I'll always ride or die with these shitheads, but also for the comedic value now, like I almost look forward to laughing at all the miscues and epic fails throughout the game.

Sure, there have been some bad teams in the past, but I cant remember at any point generally coming to loathe most of the team and players like I do now.

This gif basically sums up my feelings towards this team now.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.