Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dilfer: The Beating Michael Vick Takes As A QB Is Just Unfair
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Injury Prone? He's Damn Near Superman.

Amount Of Times He's Blamed The O-Line: Zero

I was so delighted to listen to announcers call it out all day long. The O-Line provides a nano-second to throw the ball with 1-2 defenders running free all game. Vick sees this coming as he's not nearly as ignorant as you claim him to be. You could clearly hear the audibles being called tonight, but it's all for nothing if the rest of the offense doesn't make the play. Five trips to the Red Zone tonight and we kept coming up empty. There's no excuse for such poor play calling seasons on end now.
xsv
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 6 2012, 12:23 AM) *
Injury Prone? He's Damn Near Superman.

Amount Of Times He's Blamed The O-Line: Zero

I was so delighted to listen to announcers call it out all day long. The O-Line provides a nano-second to throw the ball with 1-2 defenders running free all game. Vick sees this coming as he's not nearly as ignorant as you claim him to be. You could clearly hear the audibles being called tonight, but it's all for nothing if the rest of the offense doesn't make the play. Five trips to the Red Zone tonight and we kept coming up empty. There's no excuse for such poor play calling seasons on end now.

I'm glad he's going to be gone after this season. I don't care how much anyone defends him, he's just not a very good qb.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 6 2012, 08:06 AM) *
I'm glad he's going to be gone after this season. I don't care how much anyone defends him, he's just not a very good qb.

"I'm glad he's going to be gone after this season. I don't care how much anyone defends him, he's just not a very good [coach]".

My sentiment on Andy Reid.

It's a shame it took a poorly performing Michael Vick for everyone but the last hangers-on to see it.
xsv
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 6 2012, 07:12 AM) *
"I'm glad he's going to be gone after this season. I don't care how much anyone defends him, he's just not a very good [coach]".

My sentiment on Andy Reid.

It's a shame it took a poorly performing Michael Vick for everyone but the last hangers-on to see it.

Just in case you didn't notice, I had a Fire Andy avatar on this forum for almost all of last year. In fact, there were many such avatars, and there were very few people on this forum that defended Andy this year. Very different than in previous years when your statement would have been very contested by many.

Now that we have nearly a consensus that Andy should be fired, it's not as fun to debate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.