Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You guys be careful next week...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Dreagon
...because both our teams are currently sucking so hard that putting them together in the same stadium is likely to create a low pressure system of epic proportions. The damage to Philly alone could be devastating.
JeeQ
laugh.gif

I bet we could achieve the highest amount of turnovers in a single game if we really bring our A game
Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 5 2012, 11:18 PM) *
laugh.gif

I bet we could achieve the highest amount of turnovers in a single game if we really bring our A game

I'm actually sorta hoping for something bad. I mean really bad. I'm talking "game analysts puking in their press boxes" bad. The kind of game that the NFL will have to fire up the old Football Follies franchise to explain to a disbelieving public. The kind of game that causes coaches to leave the country out of shame, and owners to sell their football teams.

I could live with that right now.
I'm not sure if it's a happy place, but it's sort of a painless alternative to caring.
HobbEs
This week will bring all the excitement of a replacement game...except we won't have Guido Merkens at QB. Maybe they can cancel it due to lack of interest?
Dreagon
This week will bring all the excitement of a replacement game...except we won't have Guido Merkens at QB. Maybe they can cancel it due to lack of interest?

No kidding. The NFL needs to do something to spice this game up...like having the coach of the losing team get banished to Haiti, or something like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.