Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If Andy had any self-respect he would step down tomorrow
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
He is a disgrace to this team, the players, the coaching staff, the organization, the city and himself. Cancer is too good for him. He is the most worthless piece of shit to ever walk the face of the Earth. I hope he dies a slow, painful agonizing death --- only after he is forced to watch every member of his family do the same.

SAM I Am
He might not have to. Lurie just may have seen enough.
Rick
As crazy as you seem Mr. Bonko, I have to agree with you.

Andy Reid has taken all of my desires for watching this team away. I've never felt so bad about an Eagles team as I do right now.

This team is horrible to watch. No heart. These guys are not a team. They aren't getting it done.

The defense looked like a peewee team chasing after players at times last night. Tackled about as well as one, too.

The offensive line is about the worst I've ever seen...EVER. I realize they're banged up, but, really? NOBODY can even ATTEMPT to block someone????

Vick just looks worse and worse. There were a couple of plays they had nine players on the line staring at him. NINE!!! You're telling me he couldn't read that was a blitz? Why can Manning and other QBs recognize this, check down and take a step back and throw it (either away or to someone who has to be open)? I know there isn't much time but dropping back in that situation WILL get you killed. He has absolutely no recognition skills and we all know how bad his decision-making has been.

I really just don't know what else to say. Andy Reid should be fired IMMEDIATELY. I don't give a rats ass about who would replace him at this point. I don't care that it's the middle of the season. He should be fired. He SUCKS monkey balls at this point. I really liked Reid and what he did for us in the past but last season and this season (especially) has just shown he hasn't got a clue about what's happening and what to do to stop it from happening. Him telling Vick he never considered benching him (as badly as he's played) just tells me Reid has lost touch with reality.

Vick should have been benched weeks ago. I don't care about how bad the offensive line is. I don't care Foles is a rookie. Vick SUCKS...period. How many friggin' turnovers are you going to watch him make before you realize how HORRIBLE he is? I'm thinking Foles would (at least) hold onto the ball if he's getting sacked. I'm guessing he won't just throw the ball up for grabs. Honestly, he can't be any worse than what Vick is at this time.

Just don't know what else to say about this, "team."
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 6 2012, 07:39 AM) *
As crazy as you seem Mr. Bonko, I have to agree with you.

Andy Reid has taken all of my desires for watching this team away. I've never felt so bad about an Eagles team as I do right now.

This team is horrible to watch. No heart. These guys are not a team. They aren't getting it done.

The defense looked like a peewee team chasing after players at times last night. Tackled about as well as one, too.

The offensive line is about the worst I've ever seen...EVER. I realize they're banged up, but, really? NOBODY can even ATTEMPT to block someone????

Vick just looks worse and worse. There were a couple of plays they had nine players on the line staring at him. NINE!!! You're telling me he couldn't read that was a blitz? Why can Manning and other QBs recognize this, check down and take a step back and throw it (either away or to someone who has to be open)? I know there isn't much time but dropping back in that situation WILL get you killed. He has absolutely no recognition skills and we all know how bad his decision-making has been.

I really just don't know what else to say. Andy Reid should be fired IMMEDIATELY. I don't give a rats ass about who would replace him at this point. I don't care that it's the middle of the season. He should be fired. He SUCKS monkey balls at this point. I really liked Reid and what he did for us in the past but last season and this season (especially) has just shown he hasn't got a clue about what's happening and what to do to stop it from happening. Him telling Vick he never considered benching him (as badly as he's played) just tells me Reid has lost touch with reality.

Vick should have been benched weeks ago. I don't care about how bad the offensive line is. I don't care Foles is a rookie. Vick SUCKS...period. How many friggin' turnovers are you going to watch him make before you realize how HORRIBLE he is? I'm thinking Foles would (at least) hold onto the ball if he's getting sacked. I'm guessing he won't just throw the ball up for grabs. Honestly, he can't be any worse than what Vick is at this time.

Just don't know what else to say about this, "team."

Because the Andy Reid offense doesn't include hot routes, or much audibles outside of flipping the formation. That's why you don't see it. It's not the QB, it's the offense.

Andy sucks... PERIOD.

And if it takes the one QB that can't bail out of that abomination for you to see it... GOOD.
Rick
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 6 2012, 07:14 AM) *
Because the Andy Reid offense doesn't include hot routes, or much audibles outside of flipping the formation. That's why you don't see it. It's not the QB, it's the offense.

Andy sucks... PERIOD.

And if it takes the one QB that can't bail out of that abomination for you to see it... GOOD.

While I agree with you on the (lack of) coaching, it is just as much on Vick's shoulders when he doesn't read a defense. He's NEVER been able to read a defense...EVER.

They all need to go.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Nov 6 2012, 06:14 AM) *

How about simple slants?

When your QB is dropping back and consistently getting less than three seconds to get rid of the ball, a slant is a good antidote to that.
Rick
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 6 2012, 09:51 PM) *
How about simple slants?

When your QB is dropping back and consistently getting less than three seconds to get rid of the ball, a slant is a good antidote to that.

Exactly. Not like others don't do this to us when we're blitzing...
Dr. Claw
How about simple slants?

the Eagles don't use it often. However they were (to my surprise) in the Lions game. Vick actually (I dunno what it is now) had a QBR in the high 90s against the Blitz after the first 2 games, even in the losses. The problem is this offense. Part of it is Vick, but I don't buy the idea that he can't read defenses or beat a blitz -- that has been a long issue with the AR/MM offense.
Dr. Claw
How about simple slants?

the Eagles don't use it often. However they were (to my surprise) in the Lions game. Vick actually (I dunno what it is now) had a QBR in the high 90s against the Blitz after the first 2 games, even in the losses. The problem is this offense. Part of it is Vick, but I don't buy the idea that he can't read defenses or beat a blitz -- that has been a long issue with the AR/MM offense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.