Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speaking of Getting A New Coach...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Dreagon
What about Sean Peyton?

I know some people are trying to link him to Dallas as a possible suitor, but I don't see it. Peyton has the cred to demand the level of autonomy that Jerry Jones isn't going to want to give.

But what about the Eagles? With Andy most likely on his way out would Peyton make an acceptable replacement?
mcnabbulous
I'd be curious as to what happens to Sean Payton when you take Drew Brees away.
xsv
I don't see any way possible that he would not re-sign with NO.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 5 2012, 11:22 AM) *

Agreed. I'm sure he can appreciate the value in having Brees as his QB. Not too many guys like that around.
Phits
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 5 2012, 12:22 PM) *

That depends on how much Brees has left in him (3-5 years?), combined with the fact that their D obviously needs some re-tooling....and there isn't a lot to work with...and Payton lives in the Dallas area....
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 5 2012, 12:40 PM) *
and Payton lives in the Dallas area....

That's got to be for tax purposes. No one in their right mind would live in Dallas otherwise.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 5 2012, 03:14 PM) *
That's got to be for tax purposes. No one in their right mind would live in Dallas otherwise.

Yup no doubt. Texas and Florida is athlete/coach heaven.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 5 2012, 04:14 PM) *

Have you ever seen Sean Payton? He doesn't look to be in his right mind.....
Dreagon
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 5 2012, 03:35 PM) *
Have you ever seen Sean Payton? He doesn't look to be in his right mind.....

True. But neither does Bill Parcells, Jimmie Johnson, or Bill Cowher laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.